Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hans Teeuwen (Read 1142 times)
maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Hans Teeuwen
Oct 21st, 2008 at 4:04pm

From a tv show

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

English debut on Comedy Central

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Comments please!

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

Kilowatt3
CH.com Old Timer

1952 Jag

Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
Re: Hans Teeuwen
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 10:46pm

maalstroom wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 at 4:04pm:
English debut on Comedy Central
Comments please!

I must be getting old.  That's supposed to be funny???

Regards,
Jim
SW Louisiana

If "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger", then how come I always feel like $hit after every near-death experience?
WWW kilowatt3  
IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Re: Hans Teeuwen
Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2008 at 5:54pm

Well kilowatt, don't know if you're getting old, I know I am (rushing towards 34 on the 11th of december with the speed of darkness)  Grin.
Hans Teeuwen, he is one of those people who cracks me up majorly just looking at him everytime. Not sure if it's a cultural thing, but he always gets me with his absurdist outlook, stupid songs about nothing and his extremely rude comments about any philosophy and/or relugion (doesn't come through here though).
He's very popular among the peoples of the Benelux (The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium) so I cannot blame him for trying a breakthrough in other countries such as the UK. If he's to succeed over there, maybe he could come infest your areas one day.......

But maybe not. If there is really such a thing as comedy confined to a culture, then he will  never make it up there.
Whiche is not what I believe. I mean, how come I like the comedy from for instance Adam Sandler?
He's American is he?

Doesn't matter anyway, people differ and what is liked over here, is not nessecarely liked over at you guys.
All the best from the  Netherlands, Pascal.

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!