Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The beast is back.....and an odd symptom. (Read 4590 times)
Em
CH.com Alumnus

I wanna go...

St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Re: The beast is back.....and an odd symptom.
Reply #25 - Nov 12th, 2008 at 2:15pm

Hey there,

I stammer and lose words when I'm having a series of hits. It's also one of my tells - I know to get a coffee/red bull when the words don't come out! I don't get any nightime hits either since taking melatonin but still get the stammer, so I couldn't claim it was sleep deprivation for me personally.

Like Kushka, I find it so frustrating because currently I'm in training and development so stand in front of people teaching for a job. It becomes so difficult to do and the more flustered I get, the worse it gets. I have never had a stammer previously, so can only attribute it to CH.

Em
x

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Em emily.wensink 655755088  
IP Logged

Garys_Girl
CH.com Hall of Famer

Making biscuits

Planet Cat, NJ
Reply #26 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 2:18pm

Allen_A wrote on Nov 9th, 2008 at 8:13am:
I'm sorry....I forgot the question......

Grin

Gary is drug free, right-headed, right-handed and can't find words.  And we also write for a living.  Thankfully we work together, so I've got the words when he doesn't! 

Laurie

This is enough already
IP Logged

Kit
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Montreal, Quebec
Reply #27 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 5:56pm

My husband Chris (who never posts, I do it for him) has only had one cycle but this was definately a symptom he noticed. We figured between the headaches, the verap and the lack of sleep it could be a result of any or all of these.
He is right handed...his CH were on the left side...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!