Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
shopping ideas for men (Read 990 times)
Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
shopping ideas for men
Nov 19th, 2008 at 12:07am

A few thoughts to keep you occupied the next time your wife drags you off shopping .
>
> Why you should not take your hubby shopping
> After I retired , my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart . Unfortunately , like most men , I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out . Equally unfortunately , my wife is like most women , she loved to browse . Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart .
>
> Dear Mrs. Smith ,
>
> Over the past six months , your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store . We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store . Our complaints against Mr. Smith are listed below and are documented by our video Surveillance cameras .
>
> 1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking .
>
> 2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals .
>
> 3 . July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom .
>
> 4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice , Code 3 in Housewares . Get on it right away .
>
> 5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway .
>
> 6. August 14: Moved a CAUTION - WET FLOOR sign to a carpeted area .
>
> 7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department .
>
> 8 August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed , Why can't you people just leave me alone ?
>
> 9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose .
>
> 10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department , he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were .
>
> 11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme .
>
> 12. October 6: In the auto department , he practiced his Madonna look by using different sizes of funnels .
>
> 13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through , yelled PICK ME ! PICK ME !
>
> 14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker , he assumed a fetal position and screamed OH
> NO ! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN !
>
> And last , But not least .
>
> 15. October 23: Went into a fitting room , shut the door , waited awhile , then yelled very loudly , Hey ! There's no toilet paper in here !

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: shopping ideas for men
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2008 at 12:32am

I intend to try #15 first thing tomorrow! Grin Grin Grin

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Re: shopping ideas for men
Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2008 at 8:08am

Grin Grin Grin

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

flipperlips 100000247863039 pjtimmer@sbcglobal.net  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!