Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Home Depot Scam (Read 1128 times)
Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Home Depot Scam
Nov 21st, 2008 at 2:57pm

Home Depot Scam

Guys beware, wives let your husbands know.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th  & 29th. Also October 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, three times last Saturday, probably tomorrow, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale 2.99 each

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Re: Home Depot Scam
Reply #1 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 3:11pm

I'm headig to Wallmart to for some spare wallets and was just wondering if these girls are working the home depot here in Minnesota in the winter? I could use a good scaming or two or five! Grin

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 7:45pm

Dude!!!! This is such a coincidence, it's already spread to San Diego!!!!

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Tanyana
CH.com Junior

What? Now???

Hayden id usa
Reply #3 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 6:27pm

I laughed so hard I was crying.  Then my husband was laughing at me for falling out of bed.  This is great! Smiley

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!
Patricia Anderson Roth  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!