Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CAT PEEE!!!! (Read 590 times)
darknight
CH.com Veteran

Ever danced with the devil
by the pale moonlight?

x0|Manchester|Great_Britain||0|0|
CAT PEEE!!!!
Nov 25th, 2008 at 12:47pm

This is a true story and happened to me a couple of months ago!!!!

Shortly after venturing to bed i felt the urge to use the toilet, too many soft drinks before bed and thus the story begins.

Not needing any light on i went to the toilet, just as i relaxed and about to relieve myself from in between my legs my ickle 5month old kitten decided to jump on the toilet not knowing the seat was up! At this put the terrified kitten began scrabbling to stay out of the toilet bowl just as i let go a little bit (of wee that is), i wasnt expecting that and sure as hell the kitty didnt expect the hole beneath nor the pee from above!!! As i yelled to the wife what was happening, she couldnt stop laughing to help, i had to lock the kitten in the bathroom with me, finish my business then bathe the kitty!!!

One night and bathroom trip i will mnever forget!!!

Grin

This is My Gift My Curse!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!