Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
shrooms in KY (Read 3239 times)
kentucky chuck
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

shrooms in KY
Nov 25th, 2008 at 4:06pm

I need help finding shrooms in KY PLEASE!! It is the only treatment that has EVER provided me any real long term relief! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!! I'm a 20 year sufferer of clusters, just found this site and I don't have connections to get shrooms and can't grow my own due to home restraints!

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Re: shrooms in KY
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 4:10pm

This site has a policy on topics as this. Go to clusterbusters.com and the info to grow is there.

Roland. Wink

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 4:15pm

What part of Kentucky Chuck?

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

kentucky chuck
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 4:19pm

Louisville!! But I'll travel the state if need be!!!

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 4:26pm

I live in Madisonville. Can't help you with the schrooms. Did you go to clusterbusters.com?

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 4:43pm

You can do soom research on shrooms in the wild you my have some liberty caps this time of year depending on how far north you are.  Other wise I have some Morels Grin but I dont think they will do what you want,  they taste good though.
  Your best bet is clusterbusters.com and get the info there how to grow them,  if you can't grow them then I have no idea.
    Phil

IP Logged

kentucky chuck
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #6 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 5:29pm

Yeah thanks all I have been to clusterbuster.com but I am currently unable to grow my own!

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #7 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 5:40pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 6:04pm

kentucky chuck wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 at 5:29pm:
Yeah thanks all I have been to clusterbuster.com but I am currently unable to grow my own!

Chuck I don't know if you are aware, but I think you must be.. you are asking someone to supply you with an illegal substance.

You may find it useful to read up on Rivea Cormbosa seeds also known as RC seeds at clusterbusters.com.

I hope this helps clarify things for you

Regards
Helen

IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #9 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 7:50pm

kentucky chuck wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 at 4:06pm:
can't grow my own due to home restraints!

What, are you in a half-way house?  Wink

I would suggest the following since you won't find anyone at clusterbusters.com to supply these either.

Sit down with whomever it is that is restricting your growing and have a heart to heart talk about why this is so important to you. Print out some of the scientific articles on the subject. Maybe they dont understand?

Give the seeds a try.

Have a friend grow them for you.

You could probably have pretty good luck just ordering the spores, grow bags, and putting the inoculated bags in a cooler in your (or a friends) closet.

Difficult to imagine that after 20 years of clusters, there isn't someone close to you that is empathetic enough to do just about anything to help you. I am sorry if this is the case.
Sometimes though, as we tend to hide the pain and life changing aspects of clusters to those close to us, we also often hide what might help us. Maybe you are underestimating the desire of those around you, that might want to help.
As difficult as it is sometimes to open up about our problems, it is often the one thing that can give us the most help.

good luck,
Bobw

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

kentucky chuck
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #10 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 10:39am

No half way house....was just desperate! Going to try the RC seeds! Appreciate your help Pink! I am going through a divorce and still living in the same house together (market sucks!!) so no support here or empathy!
Plus it could kill my chances to succeed in court in this horrible divorce! Appreciate everyone's advise!!
Chuck

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 10:49am

Gee Chuck, living with the enemy must take a lot of constraint and lip biting.

I suggest a peppermill to grind them, crushing is tedious and difficult.

Best, Roland. Wink

IP Logged

kentucky chuck
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #12 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 2:21pm

Thanks for the advise Roland! Will use a pepper grinder. Yes much lip biting goes on here, not to mention avoidance strategy! Appreciate your help!!
Chuck

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!