Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hopefully help to you also (Read 3958 times)
kt
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

hopefully help to you also
Dec 2nd, 2008 at 9:38am

i have suffered from cluster headaches now for almost 20 years.  Mine are chronic.  Life has been miserable now.  I have tried everything including the oxygen.  Oxygen gave me some relief now and then but not always.  Recently, i was in emergency because my head hurt so bad i wanted to split my skull open.  In emergency, they gave me 4 different kinds of pain meds and nothing worked.  This lady i know at the herb store told me to try this stuff called cell food.  In the middle of this horrible headache, i added it to water and within one hour, it was gone.  thank god and the barberton herb lady.  The reason i agreed to try it is the main ingredient is dissolved oxygen.  I hope someone can get some relief from this like i have.  i have read every page of this website and tried everything on it over the last year.  Now i am returning what i hope is useful to some one else.The product is called cell food it is by a company called lumina health products, it costs about $30 per bottle but should last.  It's one drop per ounce of water or juice and you drink 24 ounces per day.  i hope you all have the luck i have had.  so far i have one week in with no head aches and that is the longest i have gone in over one year.  good luck.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Re: hopefully help to you also
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 10:11am

kt wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 9:38am:
i have suffered from cluster headaches now for almost 20 years.  Mine are chronic.  Life has been miserable now.  I have tried everything including the oxygen.  Oxygen gave me some relief now and then but not always.  Recently, i was in emergency because my head hurt so bad i wanted to split my skull open.  In emergency, they gave me 4 different kinds of pain meds and nothing worked.  This lady i know at the herb store told me to try this stuff called cell food.  In the middle of this horrible headache, i added it to water and within one hour, it was gone.  thank god and the barberton herb lady.  The reason i agreed to try it is the main ingredient is dissolved oxygen.  I hope someone can get some relief from this like i have.  i have read every page of this website and tried everything on it over the last year.  Now i am returning what i hope is useful to some one else.The product is called cell food it is by a company called lumina health products, it costs about $30 per bottle but should last.  It's one drop per ounce of water or juice and you drink 24 ounces per day.  i hope you all have the luck i have had.  so far i have one week in with no head aches and that is the longest i have gone in over one year.  good luck.

Well by golly do ya have a link for the miracle cure?
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
                Potter

« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2008 at 10:19am by Potter »  

IP Logged

kt
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 10:26am

I,m sorry, i don't have a link.  I bought it at the herb store the only things i can tell you is the name and the company that makes it. cell food by lumina health products.  the bottle does have Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register hop this helps you

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #3 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 10:31am

kt wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 10:26am:
I,m sorry, i don't have a link.  I bought it at the herb store the only things i can tell you is the name and the company that makes it. cell food by lumina health products.  the bottle does have Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register hop this helps you

George yer up to bat.

Kinder gentler Potter

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 10:44am

I'll take it Potter.

First of all ...welcome to the board and I am glad that you think that Cellfood works for you.....however.

when you google it, everyone seems to think it is a snake oil scam. I could post hundreds of these links but will just post one that talks about all of them. Your product is included.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Also 1 hour is usually as long as a cluster last taking nothing.

Hope this doesn't run you off. This is not my intent. But realize that we get these types of posts on a monthly basis basis and we have been here for awhile. If you are legit and think that this worked for you...my apologies.

If you are peddling this product for financial gain.......as Helen would say......bugger off.

Have a good day.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #5 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 10:52am

Here's my take.  You are supposed to drink a glass of water every hour with this supplement. Read the link on the left of this board called "water X3" I think you accidentally stumbled onto the water treatment to help with your CH. As Jimi said, we get a lot of "snake oil salesman" who guarantee us for 39.95 we too can be pain free for life! We're a naturally cynical group having seen a number of these sales people.

If you're now pain free, that's awesome. It's what we're all hoping for. It's highly unlikely the herbal ingredients are what did it though. If I were you I'd stick around the board, read all you can, and be armed for the next time the beast shows up at your door.

Wishing you peace and a LONG remission.

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:05am

Potter wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 10:31am:
           Kinder gentler Potter

Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:13am by Marc »  

IP Logged

kt
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:10am

a. i don't sell it
b. i have been to 7 different docs and all diognose as cluster
c. had scans all done
d all i was doing was showing something that worked for me.
e.  all you people had to do was either try it or not . not sit here and act all indignant. 
f. this is the last you will here me on this site.  i have watched this site for the last year and tried all that was on it so i figured i would share what i found.  silly me i shouldn't have cared to let anyone else know. and i won't again.  So good luck to all of you who are too stuborn to try anything new because it doesn't fit .  i used to be the same way till now.

IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:23am

kt,
If you've really read every page on this site, then you knew what the response would be, and more importantly - why. You would also understand why we are skeptical of miracle cures.

If I came here with something that I truly believed would help other Clusterheads, I would hang around long enough to build credibility – to make my case. I feel that strongly about helping someone else avoid the agony.

What you’ve described so far would make anyone suspicious. So tell us more about the other things you tried and why you feel they didn’t work.

Marc
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:30am by Marc »  

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Madisonville, KY
Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:31am

Indignant you say.

If you are sincere, then there are only 2 things on my post that applies to you are

1. Quote:
welcome to the board and I am glad that you think that Cellfood works for you

and

2. Quote:
If you are legit and think that this worked for you...my apologies.

Guiseppi gave you some good advise.....stick around and learn more about your malady.

The rest applies to you only if you are something different than that. If that is not the case then I would ignore the rest since it doesn't apply to you.  But thats just me.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #10 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:33am

kt wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:10am:
a. i don't sell it
c. had scans all done
e.  all you people had to do was either try it or not . not sit here and act all indignant.  
f. this is the last you will here me on this site.  i have watched this site for the last year and tried all that was on it so i figured i would share what i found.  silly me i shouldn't have cared to let anyone else know. and i won't again.  So good luck to all of you who are too stuborn to try anything new because it doesn't fit .  i used to be the same way till now.

Sorry that was totally inappropriate.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Kinder gentler Potter
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2008 at 1:28pm by Potter »  

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Madisonville, KY
Reply #11 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 8:18pm

Smiley

You number one GI.

IP Logged

RichardN
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1|Crossville|USA,Tn
Reply #12 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 1:19am

I'll  be another who wishes any clusterhead PF days . . . any way you can get them . . . and rest assured the more knowledgeable members here will be here to offer more scientific info.

I want to submit that Guiseppi made a good suggestion re the water treatment.   I can make that statement because I have used it successfully for four years now.  I used to use Verapamil with good effect until my BP got uncomfortably low . . . BUT had had recent surgery which required/requires that I consume large quantities of water (5-6 qts).  This has helped me greatly reduce the frequency/intensity of attacks.  If I slack up on the water . . . I get slammed. 

To anyone who considers water treatment, I think it's recommended you take a multi-vitamin (I do) and start using sea salt (have for many years) . . . also let your doc know to make sure you're not going to be diluting other meds or losing necessary minerals n' such.

If you have CH . . . you belong here.  If something is working for you . . . we're happy for you.  But please do realize there are scams being perpetrated all the time .  .  . we tend to be suspicious until we get real scientific info supporting possible "cures"

Be Safe,   PFDANs

Richard

I can live with the beast as long as I don't have to "dance" with the bastard.
lastchantsranch  
IP Logged

seasonalboomer
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH messes with my isness

Charlotte, NC
Reply #13 - Dec 5th, 2008 at 12:14pm

kt wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 11:10am:
a. i don't sell it
c. had scans all done
e.  all you people had to do was either try it or not . not sit here and act all indignant.  
f. this is the last you will here me on this site.  i have watched this site for the last year and tried all that was on it so i figured i would share what i found.  silly me i shouldn't have cared to let anyone else know. and i won't again.  So good luck to all of you who are too stuborn to try anything new because it doesn't fit .  i used to be the same way till now.

For some reason I'm attracted to reading posts like this. Maybe not attracted, but that same feeling you get when you hear someone say something really stupid and you pause to hear what is going to come next.

Scott

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!