Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thank you Board (Read 620 times)
el-ny
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|brooklyn|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Thank you Board
Dec 3rd, 2008 at 8:47pm

Hey there people, just had an urge to say thank you.To this board and to all of u suffers and supporters..I know I dont say much, popping in from time to time, but I wont lie and tell you i dont appreciate being able to stop in and see that im not alone. Your all in the back of my mind everyday.If it wsnt for this board I would not be doing as well and not be as knowledgeable in our condition as I am..So again thanx..

And hello to all the newbies..This is a great place to start to get your life back.

EL

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Re: Thank you Board
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 2:40pm

Hi EL, that was a very nice post you made.  I am glad to see that you're able to get some help for your CH's through this site.

Take care!
mel

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!