Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
So Kudzu seems to have worked for me... (Read 593 times)
sleepytimetea
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

So Kudzu seems to have worked for me...
Dec 15th, 2008 at 1:14am

I have been taking it religiously for about a week now.  Thanks for the link, RichardN.  I am taking 750mg in the morning and 1500mg at night right before bed.  I was already about 3 wks into the cycle when I started my regimen.  The first night I woke up with a real dinger, but hopped in the shower and it fizzled out quick and I was able to go back to sleep... and sleep the night through, which hadn't happened in 3 weeks.  The second night, I awoke with another, but the pain was much less than the night before.  I hopped in the shower to be on the safe side (I take them a lot when they come, they are relaxing and comforting if nothing else) and it was gone.  I slept the rest of the night through again.  From the third night until now, I've been free and have slept so well.  I don't know if it's coincidence or that the ugly weed that is swallowing the south really works, but I'm inclined to believe the latter.  I have still been getting some minor headaches during the day, but I'll take those any day over my night time stabbings!

IP Logged

seasonalboomer
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH messes with my isness

Charlotte, NC
Re: So Kudzu seems to have worked for me...
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 6:38am

Congratulations. Many of us have had success with Kudzu and are pleased when someone else is able to experience some relief as a result too. Stay vigilant.

Scott

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!