Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I had an idea.... (Read 854 times)
UnderTheRadar
CH.com Old Timer

Literally

Texas
I had an idea....
Dec 16th, 2008 at 9:57pm

Wouldn't it be helpful if there was a chart on everyone's profile page that showed all the meds/treatments they've tried, and what worked/didn't work?  And maybe also what they do for a preventative/abortant, etc...? That way, you could look at someone's profile and see whether or not this or that stuff worked, and that sort of thing.

I thought it might help people get a better picture of what's going on and where everybody is at, you know?  If I whipped up a graphic on ye ol' computer would y'all be game?  I know I'm a visual person, and it might be helpful to have a whole "community" chart posted somewhere that would give us the big picture...anybody game?  Roll Eyes

Remember- double-line the foil, shiny side out.

IP Logged

Nyteguardyan
CH.com Junior

Someone pluck out my right
eye please.

Port Republic, Maryland
Re: I had an idea....
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 10:13pm

I'd be down with it. Although I'm still new to the game.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW ffemtp22560  
IP Logged

Mosaicwench
CH.com Sponsor

www.mosaicwench.com

Near Milwaukee WI, USA
Reply #2 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 10:25am

Mine would be empty since I'm a supporter (and there a re a lot of us here).

I imagine some clusterheads are a little leery having that kind of information on a public board, though . . . .

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
~Flaubert
WWW http://www.facebook.com/home.php?id=1240423960&ref Mosaicwench  
IP Logged

DeStijl
CH.com Veteran

Lubbock, TX
Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 11:14am

Not too sure I would want that kind of information floating on the glorious interweb.

It could be another tool for the drug merchants to use for ads, mailers, silly crap like that.

Maybe I'm just a paranoid fool, but that doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

PFD2U
Eric

https://www.facebook.com/eric.mcgaha  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!