Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What body part is in charge? (Read 495 times)
LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
What body part is in charge?
Jan 14th, 2009 at 3:54pm

All the organs of the body were having a meeting,
trying to decide who was the one in charge.

'I should be in charge,' said the brain, because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen.'

'I should be in charge,' said the blood, 'Because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away.'

'I should be in charge,' said the stomach, 'Because I process food and give all of you energy.'

'I should be in charge,' said the legs, 'Because I carry the body wherever it needs to go.'

'I should be in charge,' said the eyes, 'Because I allow the body to see where it goes.'

'I should be in charge,' said the rectum, 'Because I'm responsible for waste removal.'

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight. Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery,
and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss. The Moral of the story?

You don't have to be a brain to be in charge, all you have to be  is a ass hole Smiley!

Hee, Hee....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!