Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Smile for the day - Old guys RULE! (Read 458 times)
LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
Smile for the day - Old guys RULE!
Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:19pm

The old farmer had a large pond in the back, fixed up  nicely with picnic tables, a barbecue pit, horseshoe courts, and some  apple and peach trees.

The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for  swimming when it was built.

One evening, the old guy decided  to go down to the pond and look it over. He hadn't been there for a  while.
He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some  fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices  shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch  of young women skinny dipping in his pond.
As he approached, he made the  women aware of his presence.

All at once, they all went to the deep  end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until  you leave.'

The old man frowned, 'I did  not come down here to watch you young ladies swim naked, or to make you
get out of the pond naked.'

Holding up the bucket, he said, 'I'm only here ladies to  feed the gators.'

Moral: Old men can still think  fast!

Old guys RULE!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!