Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
tackling the doctors (Read 2354 times)
worriedwife
CH.com Newbie

IM NEVA GONNA LET THE
BEAST WIN!!!

lancs uk
tackling the doctors
Feb 26th, 2009 at 11:42am

hi ppl,well its a very important 2hrs i have ahead of me... Im going to see my hubby's doc to try & demand a Rx for 02, yes he smokes but as some1 on ch.com said should i block off fireplaces rip out all my gas cooker & get rid of all matches and lighters outta the house? She is perfectly fine about scripting opiates but god forbid the 02!!!! can u all say a prayer for my hubby as the attacks are getting more frequent and more severe. already he's taking more opiates than he should and she keeps on scripting more  Angry what a ****ing sham so thats my mission 4 today. charlotte

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: tackling the doctors
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2009 at 3:23pm

I was the one who said that to you so feel free to plagerize.   Wink

I wish you luck...do not take no for an answer.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2009 at 11:31pm

Hi Charlotte.  Please let us know how it went at the doctor today!!!!

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

flipperlips 100000247863039 pjtimmer@sbcglobal.net  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2009 at 3:52am

I know I'm in a minority here...a CH'er who doesn't smoke!! Grin

Good luck with the doc, I've ranted more times then I can count about their willingness to force fiorinal, percocet, demerol, vicodain etc...down our throats...but hesitate to script 02.

Thanks for being a supporter. Without my wifey hanging with me for 29 years of these things i shudder to think how I'd have ended up.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

worriedwife
CH.com Newbie

IM NEVA GONNA LET THE
BEAST WIN!!!

lancs uk
Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2009 at 10:12am

well yesterday i went to tackle the doc & guess what she still refuses to Rx the 02! but oh how easily she gave even more opiates... Well thats just made me more and more determined to go over her. thank god for linda & her friend (cant think of her name right now) shes advised us to go to the pct and they can over-ride her decision. so thats now my new mission 4 today. ive got their number but unfortunatley its only an answer machine at present. That will not deter me i'm just gonna keep on leaving messages until they get back to me. So all you great ppl out there i thankyou all for your support you are making my struggle with the doctors a lot easier to deal with and you've given me hope and courage and even more determination  Smiley

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2009 at 2:21pm

Quote:
That will not deter me i'm just gonna keep on leaving messages until they get back to me.

Great!!!!!!  I am so happy to hear that.  Being pro-active like this will be a pain initially...but the end reults will mean so much less pain for George.  Keep it up Charlotte.  Do Not let an answering machine deter you.  They cannot refuse you 02, just keep remmebering that.

Keep us updated.  Please.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #6 - Mar 7th, 2009 at 3:40am

thats the way. keep pushing. if you can't get o2 from the doc try welding o2. i think you can still get regulators on ebay. you don't need a doctor to get o2.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!