Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
worriedwife's husband speaking (Read 2698 times)
worriedwife
CH.com Newbie

IM NEVA GONNA LET THE
BEAST WIN!!!

lancs uk
worriedwife's husband speaking
Feb 28th, 2009 at 3:17pm

hi everyone we managed to speak OUCH UK and they confirmed that it was all rubish that i cant have 02 and they gave me the number and address of one of the top doctors in the field .i thought it was going to be another bad one but i done what you all sugessted and drank lots of coffee but i can still feel it in the backround. OUCH UK after explainig that now its on both sides almost all the time its bad news im afraid its one step worst its called paroxysmgl hemicrania which is just a worst type of ch because it is there almost all the time.so come monday we shall be battleing with them and pray for good news.

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: worriedwife's husband speaking
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2009 at 4:48pm

George,  Are you saying that OUCH UK diagnosed you as having  PH?

Open this link below and read up on the symptoms of cluster, Migraine as well as PH.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Linda

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Feb 28th, 2009 at 5:37pm

OUCH UK doesn't have the authority to diagnose anyone with anything.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

ANNSIE
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2009 at 5:55pm

Paroxysmal hemicrania is NOT a type of CH. They have some overlapping symptoms but completely different headaches. The treatments are different too.

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #4 - Feb 28th, 2009 at 6:26pm

That's what I was thinking Brew, but then I thought I may have read what he was saying the wrong way.

PH is unilateral.. meaning one-sided, just like CH George.  So if someone told  you had PH because you are getting hit on both sides...well, someone doesn't know what they are talking about. 

I hope you can see a Dr. very soon.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

on my knees
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 28th, 2009 at 7:40pm

first thing that came to mind is shadow's. i dont know just thinking out loud so to speak.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!