Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
pain in both sides together (Read 1947 times)
worriedwife
CH.com Newbie

IM NEVA GONNA LET THE
BEAST WIN!!!

lancs uk
pain in both sides together
Feb 27th, 2009 at 3:45pm

hey ppl hope as many of your loved ones and sufferers are PF.... well my hubby's clusters are changing and not 4 the better! he is now getting the attacks on both sides at the same time which i know linda experienced only once ever!! but this has been happening now for almost a week he's told me if it were'nt for the fact that he would leave me behind he would just end it all Cry. My god i really just cant get my head around how much pain he must be in  Sad Still fighting the doc's to get 02 and i promise i will be their WORST NIGHTMARE until they give him the 02  Wink . Again thanks for all your support charlotte

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Re: pain in both sides together
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2009 at 3:53pm

Hi Charolette,

The last HA I had was a two sided monster.  It had never happened to me before and I am not even in cycle.  It was a very strange hit... one I'd like NOT to repeat!

One thing that is for sure about the beast is that NOTHING is for sure.  I don't really have any words of wisdom but please accept my prayers that your hubby catches a break soon.   

You are doing a great job as a supporter.   Keep up the fight for him when he is not strong enough to fight for himself..... But don't forget to take care of you too.  We love our supporters!

Jeannie

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

B.Baer
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Northeast Pennsylvania
Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2009 at 10:48pm

I've been episodic for 15 years and was always left sided in regards to hits. The cycle I'm in, I swear the beast is trying for the right side.
So far it's never gone full blown and tends to follow the path of least resistance and nails me on the left.
  I know for sure never to expect the same thing twice from these bastardy things, I do remember reading it can cross sides, but it's somewhat rare, as if we're not rare enough  Wink
  I have told my wife when I finally go into remission, and god I pray it
is soon, the next go round may be on the right. Wouldn't suprise me at all.

Barry Baer  
IP Logged

Bob Greenwood
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Mass.
Reply #3 - Jul 3rd, 2009 at 12:14pm

I just stumbled onto this thread and all I can say is WOW. I can not imagine having it on both sides. It sounds like you need to get a new doctor if the one your seeing now wont help with O2.
But it sounds like he has someone who cares and that has helped me more than anything. I'd be ABSOLUTELY lost without the help of my wife.

IP Logged

FrankF
CH.com Alumnus

Simi Valley, CA, USA
Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2009 at 7:47pm

Wow! I can't belive how hard it is to get O2 prescribed, get it prescribed properly, and get insurance to pay for it (I have had to jump through hoops myself to get it).

What is your hubby doctors problem with it? Maybe we can help.

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #5 - Jul 3rd, 2009 at 8:27pm

FrankF wrote on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 7:47pm:
Wow! I can't belive how hard it is to get O2 prescribed, get it prescribed properly, and get insurance to pay for it (I have had to jump through hoops myself to get it).

What is your hubby doctors problem with it? Maybe we can help.

i get mine at tractor supply company. no doctor required

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!