Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER (Read 892 times)
LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER
May 15th, 2009 at 3:23pm

Fresh from my shower, I was standing in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds.

'Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stood in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. 'How long will this take?' I asked.

They will grow larger over a period of years,' my husband replies.

I stopped and asked.  'Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?'

Without missing a beat he says, 'Worked for your butt, didn't it?'

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again, although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw.

Stupid, stupid man.
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2009 at 3:24pm by LadyLuv »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2009 at 6:48pm

Now that's messed up!  Smiley[smiley=crackup.gif]

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2009 at 7:05pm

Stupid, stupid man.   sigh thas messed up..Smiley

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

McGee
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - May 16th, 2009 at 3:40am

ROFLMAO,
my wife looked in the mirror and said "ive got loads of wrinkles over the years do you think that anti wrinkle cream will help"
without thinking i said "just take your bra off"

i ran for cover as my wife turned to me with a face like thunder.
moral of this story THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

mark (still alive but only just)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW mmcglinchey1  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!