Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Free entree's at Applebees for Vets. (Read 1553 times)
LeLimey
Ex Member

Free entree's at Applebees for Vets.
Nov 11th, 2009 at 1:12pm

From Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

To all our veterans and active duty military, we at Applebee’s® would like to show our sincere gratitude for your honorable service--with a free entree on Veterans Day, November 11, 2009.

how impressive is that?!!

IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Re: Free entree's at Applebees for Vets.
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 1:35pm

Pizzaria Unos is giving away free food for lunch to those in uniform or have a picture of them in uniform.  Culvers is giving away a meal to vets as well.  I think this is a very nice jesture to our men and women who serve or have served.  I think since my husband and son both are usmc vets we will probably go to Applebees for supper.  Oorah.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

zwibbs-Scott
CH.com Hall of Famer

Stay Strong !!!

x1|New Rochelle|USA|usa|501|104|NY,New_York
Reply #2 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 5:03pm

Yes--Lim--I went there to get my piece of humble pie----DID YOU GET YOURS?!?!--If not go there now---They will give it to you if you use my name....Remember me????????????????

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.

IP Logged

Kilroy 2.0
CH.com Sponsor

Kilroy 2. is Here! Kilroy
2. is Everywhere!

Madison,WI
Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 5:24pm

Thomas and I went to Applebees for his free lunch  Undecided
It was an hour wait just to get your name on the waiting list. I did not ask how long that was. We are going to go back about 9:00 pm and see if we can get in then.

Do the walls speak to you? Do you follow the Geek Messiah? DO YOU COMPLY?!
http://www.facebook.com/Killroy2.0?ref=profile gmlevenhagen  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #4 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 6:12pm

We found out about what Applebees was doing today as we were going to eat there for lunch.  After reading the clings on the doors and the message board in the entryway (it was PACKED there), we decided to eat someplace else.  Best let a Vet get our table instead. Wink

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

KJ
CH.com Alumnus

Indianapolis, IN
Reply #5 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 8:23pm

Yep, I found difficulty myself.....took my dog in to get checked out, and everyone was out for a free lunch....damn! Smiley

Love you vets....thanks for your service!

Quit smoking March 6th, 2008

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!