Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New "disposable" Ambu mask kit (Read 573 times)
DJ
YaBB Administrator

Boyz Rule!

Wichita, KS
New "disposable" Ambu mask kit
Mar 2nd, 2010 at 9:42pm

Hi all,

Just to let you know I put up a new product in the store today.  We haven't been able to get the small, regular masks for a while now.

In it's place, I put up a new, "disposable" mask (kit) from Ambu.  It's not a mask you use one time and throw away but it's not the Cadillac mask that the normal Ambu mask is... and it's almost half the price!

The mask is listed as a MEDIUM mask but it runs on the small side.  It has a nice cushion that fits around your nose and mouth with an air valve so you can adjust the amount of cushion that is right for you.  Here is what the mask looks like on it's own:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This mask is definitely worth the try if you need a little cushion but don't want to spend the money on the higher end Ambu.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

DJ

I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present).  Adversity does not build character... it reveals it.
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Re: New "disposable" Ambu mask kit
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2010 at 11:46pm

Anthony of LifeGas gave me one these to try at the Jan. '09 meet & greet. It is a good face piece, you can adjust the firmness by how much air you put in the pad.

Very similar to the old "Clustermasx" face piece.

Don
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2010 at 11:46pm by Skyhawk5 »  

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!