Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How 'bout Kansas????? (Read 1909 times)
Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
How 'bout Kansas?????
Apr 7th, 2010 at 2:01pm

Okay, I have been successful only 1 time in getting a m&g together in the southeast.  Not having much luck this time.  However, I will be in DJ and Steph land in May.  If there is anyone else in the area, let me know.  Maybe we can get an m&g going there.

I will be there from May 15th leaving on May 25th.  Only obligation I have is after arriving on the 15th and on the 22nd.  Other than that I am pretty wide open (that's a given, you will be a witness at the ouch convention, if you are there).

It's a shame to have to travel half way across the country to see some ch'ers, but I don't get any response from beeyul and chuckie poo anymore.  Guess they just don't love me anymore. Cry Cry Cry

Anyway, DJ, Steph, hopefully we can get together again, I always enjoy that.

Hope to see everyone in Atlanta in July.  It is going to be unbeliveable!!!!!@ Wink Roll Eyes if you know what I mean.

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: How 'bout Kansas?????
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 2:07pm

You mean out in the middle of f'n nowhere? Grin

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 3:19pm

Who would want to hang with them Johnson people?

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 5:06pm

By the middle of May their guest room is gonna be filled with ovens.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 11:29am

Well here's a thought (write it down, I don't have many)  Maybe no ch'ers are there because they do not allow ch in Kansas.???  So, perhaps we could establish a ch compound and have everyone come there to get rid of the problem.  Just a thought.  And trust me, Columbia is the hottest place on the planet in the summer.  That's why I have to take trips back to Kansas, just to find a breeze.

Atlanta is somewhat better, but not a lot.  See you there!!!

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!