Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need some advice RE: RC Seeds (Read 1176 times)
davidj35
CH.com Veteran

02 is my best friend

x0|LaGrange|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Need some advice RE: RC Seeds
May 12th, 2010 at 1:26pm

I just ordered some seeds and I havent really been able to find a clear procedure for using them. Anyone out there who has a good tried and true method I would love to hear from them. I assume height and weight have some effect so I am 6ft 178Lbs. Thanks and I appreciate and help I can get.

David Ellicott  
IP Logged

fightguy
CH.com Junior

Mesa, Arizona
Re: Need some advice RC Seeds
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2010 at 1:49pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Everything you could ever need to know is written there. RC seeds didn't work fo rme, but HBWR seeds have been such a blessing! Good luck!

WWW 1775274236  
IP Logged

davidj35
CH.com Veteran

02 is my best friend

x0|LaGrange|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Reply #2 - May 12th, 2010 at 3:26pm

Thanks fight guy, huge help. Interesting to read posts of people taking 60 seeds yet the site you sent me to to says 8 or so should suffice. It will be the first time in 24 years of marriage my wife will be supporting me in taking something that can make me trip LOL.

David Ellicott  
IP Logged

fightguy
CH.com Junior

Mesa, Arizona
Reply #3 - May 13th, 2010 at 11:25am

davidj35 wrote on May 12th, 2010 at 3:26pm:
Thanks fight guy, huge help. Interesting to read posts of people taking 60 seeds yet the site you sent me to to says 8 or so should suffice. It will be the first time in 24 years of marriage my wife will be supporting me in taking something that can make me trip LOL.

It's different for everyone. For me, taking 25-30 RC seeds didn't make me feel any different whatsoever, and my headaches continued, so I doubted to potency of the seed in terms of LSA. I currently am dosing with 8-10 HBWR seeds and can tell that there is plenty of LSA to be effective, and have been pain free for more than 2 weeks!

WWW 1775274236  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #4 - May 13th, 2010 at 11:37am

Seeds vary greatly in potency. Some have been shown to contain almost no LSA whatsoever. It's kind of a gamble.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #5 - May 13th, 2010 at 12:04pm

After you use seeds long enough, you'll now to how use LSA effectively because you'll be making your own plan.  Everybodies body is different with the way it reacts to the LSA.  As Brew said, some batches that have been on the shelf for a while may have virtually no LSA and those are duds.  I have two different batches at all times.  As maintenance, I take 25 seeds every other month.  If I feel a cycle coming on, i'll take 60-80 seeds completely med free so I get the results I need.  The best part about RC seeds, I don't trip at all.  I just get sleepy.  I used the Clusterbusters guide to get me started.  If you follow that, you'll be fine.  PM if you have any questions.

NOTE: Use O2 to abort the hits in between to avoid using triptans or other drugs on the "no-no" list.

Best of luck!

Peace,
Chad
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2010 at 12:06pm by Chad »  

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!