Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Light headed after cycle and no drugs? (Read 1092 times)
racetrackers
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Light headed after cycle and no drugs?
May 10th, 2010 at 6:00pm

My first cycle of cluster Headaches started Dec 5, with 5-10 per day.  After medications and O2, headaches went down to about 1-4 per day in March and down to about zero in april.  I weened of the drugs and have been pretty well headache free for two weeks.  That was also the last time I used O2.  My question is, does anyone out there  experience light headeness and dizzy spells without having headaches?  i notice it mostly when heartrate is up a bit on a long walk or jogging (I've actually have felt good enough this last week to try to get back to running.
thanks for your help.

Del

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Light headed after cycle and no drugs?
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2010 at 6:30pm

I've never experienced that. Are you still on anything like Verapamil that might be lowering your blood pressure? AS with anything that's unusual, it's certainly worth running by your doc, see if he wants to give you a once over just to be safe! Wink

Joe

edited to add......awesome your getting the pain free time! Smiley
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2010 at 6:30pm by Guiseppi »  

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

racetrackers
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - May 12th, 2010 at 9:23pm

been off Verapamil, depakote and lithium for about 3 weeks now.  I had bad tremors while on these but now gone, just mainly dizzy

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - May 13th, 2010 at 10:29am

Yeah I get really mild tremors from the Lithium, fortunately nohting too buggy yet! I'd at least give the doc a call then, see if he wants to do a check and make sure your body's recovered from all the anti CH crap you put in it! Sometimes I think the cure is as bad as the CH! (But only very rarely! Grin)

Hoping this remission lasts you a lifetime!

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!