Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How do you know (Read 8763 times)
mikstudie
CH.com Old Timer

Beastmaster

Westland Mi.
Re: How do you know
Reply #25 - Dec 1st, 2010 at 11:24am

The anxiety is brutal,once I put that aside it was much easier to deal with. The trick to getting rid of the anxiety is to get your prevents and aborts in place after I did that the beast doesn't worry me anymore becuse I know I will kick his ass if he comes around.

IT'S JUST A HEADACHE,TAKE TWO ASPRIN AND GO TO BED!!!

IP Logged

the)mushroom
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Dec 3rd, 2010 at 3:51am

Lol you will suffer for the rest of your life if you don't listen to me.

IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #27 - Dec 3rd, 2010 at 6:04am

A big toe over the line, the)Blake.

IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Reply #28 - Dec 3rd, 2010 at 8:29am

Quote:
Lol you will suffer for the rest of your life if you don't listen to me.

Blake there are new people here who are concerned about themselves or their children.  You do not know enough about this, nor are you diagnosed which is what a responsible person would do.  Your teenie bopper antics are not helpful or required.  This is not a game so please stop treating it as such.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #29 - Dec 3rd, 2010 at 10:58am

Profile above has been locked, pending review by admin.

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #30 - Dec 12th, 2010 at 1:08am

getting back to the original topic Roll Eyes

i started getting clusters when i was 11. my cycles come around every 3-5 years. i dont know if your son will follow this same pattern but i suggest keeping a record of what he eats and of things in his environment. this will help you build a strategy for him specifically.  we can give you all kinds of tips but you want to document whats working and whats not.

keep away from nitrates. sausage, bacon, hotdogs, stuff like that.

one hard trigger for me is dry warm air and relaxation. in a high cycle i can stay outside all day in the cold and hits are minimal. withing 15 minutes of coming inside i get hit. i suggest getting something to keep the air moisturized and cool. i have a wood burning stove so i hang out in my bedroom with the windows open when i try to sleep. keeps my face cool.

batch just posted some useful information about the use of supplements
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
another thing that batch has suggested to me is taking an ice cube and placing it on the crown of your head thus tricking your brain into thinking that the body is freezing making the blood vessels on the outer parts of the body (head included)  and concentrating blood flow to the vital inner parts of the body. this takes the pressure off of the trigeminal nerve, the epicenter of the pain.

give things time to work before you decide it doesnt work and try to be patent. i know its hard but its the best way to form an effective battle plan.

hope this helps Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!