Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
charity auctions (Read 1430 times)
Jareds Girl
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

charity auctions
Feb 9th, 2011 at 9:28pm

I put auctions on ebay a lot. They are starting to encourage people to auction items for charity. So I decided to start listing my items with a percentage going to different charities. Just found out there is one on there for cluster headaches!! Thought some of you guys might like to know about that!! So im going to start giving to it. The website is clusterbusters.com. If you want to give on ebay though.. you list like normal and then you can search for the charity you want to go with.
About this nonprofit:
The mission of Clusterbusters is to foster awareness of cluster headaches; provide educational information regarding cluster headaches; promote scientific research into relieving the pain of cluster headaches. Our mission is to investigate and determine more effective treatments and to educate physicians, medical researchers, sufferers, and the public on the efficacy, advantages and disadvantages of these treatments

IP Logged

Lauren17
CH.com Sponsor

Texas
Re: charity auctions
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 10:09am

Somehow missed this, for hmmm, 16 days. But good for you for this!

Never, never, never give up.

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Re: charity auctions
Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 4:28pm

There is also O.U.C.H.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2011 at 4:29pm by deltadarlin »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!