Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Convention Registration. (Read 18241 times)
Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Convention Registration.
Mar 7th, 2011 at 6:48pm

The convention registration page with all the convention details is now available.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Thank you, web-ladies.....beautiful job!

IP Logged

b.g.
CH.com Newbie

Glad to be Here!

Re: Convention Registration.
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2011 at 9:06am

wow, hi there.

new sufferer and new site member here.  i see we are very close (im in ft. wayne)

anyways........ i dont think i should miss this convention.

i do have a quick question though for you or any other convention veterans..... on the sign-up page it says that the guests are basically not included in the meetings and technical session (see attached pic)

anyone know how this works?

i cant see myself dragging my wife 450 miles from home just to bail on her while i go get educated...... im more than sure she wants to be educated as well.

am i correct in assuming that we would need to pay for 2 "full registrations" for her to be able to attend the meetings and technical sessions with me??

thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2011 at 9:06am by b.g. »  

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2011 at 10:15am

Hi there, so glad you are considering joining us at the OUCH convention!

I'm a supporter for my husband Guiseppi. I've gone with him to OUCH the last few years and have done the full registration one year and guest the next. For the first one she might want to attend with you to get the benefit of the meetings. But she's also welcome to meet up with those of us registering as guests. We generally go do something fun during the day! I promise you either way you'll both be glad you came.
Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to reach out to her in advance.
Christy

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
Reply #3 - Apr 1st, 2011 at 12:35pm

Very good reply Queen.. You're on top of it as usual.. that's just one of the many reasons I Luv Ya

Hi it-hurts, and welcome.. like Queen said.. either way you or you supporter will not be disappointed.

Although there are business sessions... you will feel like you're at a Family ReUnion Smiley.. But I must warn you, saying good-by after the Convention is very, very hard... Cry Cry Cry
Cry
LadyLuv

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Val_
CH.com Sponsor

There is nothing permanent
except change.

Bay Area, CA
Reply #4 - Apr 1st, 2011 at 2:28pm

Hello it-hurts,

I have attended a couple of conventions.  For the small amount extra to attend all meetings, my husband has been glad he did.  They are useful with great speakers and information.  The headaches affect both our lives, and it is good that we both know all we can about the condition!

Val

val2651  
IP Logged

b.g.
CH.com Newbie

Glad to be Here!

Reply #5 - Apr 1st, 2011 at 7:07pm

thanks for the help!!

2 full registrations it is Smiley

IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #6 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 9:47am

So glad you and your wife will be joining us.  You won't regret one minute of it.  It's not a bad drive from Ft. Wayne.

Looking forward to meeting you all. 

We're just up the road from you...let us know if you need help with anything.

Jackie

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #7 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 9:48am

Am very happy you're joining us!  It's so informative, and so wonderful to be amongst people who really understand that it's not 'just a headache'!

IP Logged

gore2424
CH.com Alumnus

What the hamsalad was
that ?¿?

Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 1:06pm

Hi all Terry here in DavCon. I have been doing kinda ok. I have not been around much only to read post now and then. I will not be able to make it to the convention BUT I would like to send something for your auction. I have made a model with the Ouch logo with date and place on it a few years ago. If you would please send me an address to mail the item/items to you. Terry (gore2424@aol.com)

I said your hair looks nice Ü

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #9 - Apr 15th, 2011 at 7:22pm

Terry,
I've pm'ed you with my mailing info.

I'm registered!  Are we there yet?

IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #10 - May 29th, 2011 at 5:28pm

BUMP!

Reminder, to get the OUCH hotel rate you need to book your room no later than June - JUNE - 13th.

On Friday morning we will have the member's business meeting, with all Friday afternoon open for all of you to visit Nashville and have fun.

Saturday we have a full slate of speakers covering all aspects of CH along with new treatments, new research - don't miss it.  And, lunch on Saturday is ON THE HOUSE!

Get your registrations in to OUCH now and book those rooms!  You will not be disappointed.

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #11 - Jun 5th, 2011 at 2:47pm

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #12 - Jun 6th, 2011 at 8:29am

Deadline for registration at the hotel has been extended to July 1!

Carolyn

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #13 - Jun 18th, 2011 at 10:45pm

So who else is coming? Such a great line up of speakers, and it's always so wonderful to gather to see old friends - and make some new ones!

IP Logged

alienspacebabe
CH.com Alumnus

Why didn't Noah swat those
two mosquitoes?

Cudahy, WI
Reply #14 - Jun 20th, 2011 at 2:51pm

Hotel, plane, registration - I guess I'll be there!

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
WWW alienspacebabe alienspacebabe alienspacebabe 574982956 alienspacelizzie MzClusterhead  
IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #15 - Jun 20th, 2011 at 2:57pm

Coolness!

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #16 - Jun 20th, 2011 at 3:31pm

Now if the US were a bit closer to NZ it'd be so much easier to get there to meet so many of you.

Is there anyone with Skype who is going so we can set up a virtual visitor capability?

IP Logged

Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
Reply #17 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 12:47am

I know that I say this just about every year but I truly regret that I once again will not be able to make it. Financially, the cards are actually there this time. I just am not able to get the time off from work. I just received a promotion at work and our inventory is 2 weeks from that weekend. Being a manager at Walmart allows for me not to take any time off 45 days before inventory. Maybe next year. I really, truly do feel the need to meet the familly tho which I have grown so close face-to-face.

Pfunk Cool

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #18 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 1:03am

Mike NZ wrote on Jun 20th, 2011 at 3:31pm:
Now if the US were a bit closer to NZ it'd be so much easier to get there to meet so many of you.

Is there anyone with Skype who is going so we can set up a virtual visitor capability?

I'll have it on my laptop......just let me know when would be a good time and I'll fire it up.

Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #19 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 1:04am

Pfunk wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 at 12:47am:
I know that I say this just about every year but I truly regret that I once again will not be able to make it. Financially, the cards are actually there this time. I just am not able to get the time off from work. I just received a promotion at work and our inventory is 2 weeks from that weekend. Being a manager at Walmart allows for me not to take any time off 45 days before inventory. Maybe next year. I really, truly do feel the need to meet the familly tho which I have grown so close face-to-face.

Pfunk Cool

That's ashame......it's not that far from you either.....

Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #20 - Jun 25th, 2011 at 7:47pm

June 30th is the last day to book your room.  From what we understand, the hotel is filling up fast.  If you are planning on being there, best get on it!

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #21 - Jun 30th, 2011 at 7:01pm

I just registered.  Cool Smiley

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #22 - Jun 30th, 2011 at 7:12pm

So I'm excited for the convention.  I keep seeing new names added to the list of "who's going" on OUCH!

Looking forward to seeing everyone! Don't forget today's the last day for reduced registration and hotel fees.

IP Logged

catlind
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Surf's Up!

Weaverville NC
Reply #23 - Jul 9th, 2011 at 9:29am

Need a little help from my friends....

My 17 y/o daughter has a dilemma - she was going to come with me to convention, but some issues have come up that may affect her coming along, as well as me going.

She's torn - go to convention with me - potentially missing the midnight airing of the final Harry Potter (remember now, my two teens were both literally raised in Hogwarts and are graduating out of their own schools into the world at the same time as Harry Wink )
or
go to Ontario to spend a week+ at the cottage with her cousins, paternal grandparents, sister and on the weekends around that week, her father and step-mother

There is also a potential that because of legal proceedings (or rather legal non-proceedings) that neither of us will be going anywhere but the local court and sheriff's office.  But that's a separate thing and can't be decided until we have more info (none of which Andrea is currently aware of btw)

So help a sister out?  What would you recommend she do?  She wants to understand more about CH, feels like she has never given enough effort to understanding the whole thing (she's wrong in that dept. but ya can't tell a teen that)

I am loathe to tell her one way or the other - I just don't have the confidence to direct her to come to convention to learn and understand, that doing so would be a greater benefit than going and spending time with her family Undecided   I know what I know, and I am going to convention to support the org and hug the necks of family - I'm not likely to learn much new - so it's hard for me to know if she will gain from the experience...

HELP!  Please?

Cat

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough

Who is John Galt?
catlind catlind68 or kadiya68 660506913 kadiya68 kadiya68  
IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #24 - Jul 9th, 2011 at 11:34am

Convention.....no doubt.  Wink

Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!