Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Needing Your Thoughts (Read 876 times)
rascleo
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Sa Diego, Ca.
Needing Your Thoughts
Apr 10th, 2011 at 4:37am

So my husband has told me that my Chronic Cluster Headaches are due in part to my circadian rhythm. Since my sleep is induced by sleeping medication, so my sleep isn't true normal sleep. However, even with meds, the Cluster Headaches break through and wake me up 3 to 4 times per night, so I sleep during the day, I feel very sleep deprived. Stephen,my husband, also thinks it will help me to wake up at sunrise and eat dinner at sunset, then go to bed about an hour or so afterwards. He says this change will make my Headaches less frequent, since I will be 'resetting my brain' and sleep cycle. What do you think about this idea? I'd love to hear your reactions to this, if you'd like to give me an opinion and or advice.
Something needs to change! It's been 2+ years of unrelenting Chronic Cluster Headaches. My Neurologist has tried many, many medications and 3 procedures and nothing has helped. These F_____g Headaches are running/ruining my life and ruining my relationship, as well as my loosing my career, can't take much more of this damn way of life, I don't think my partner can either.
Advice? ANYONE! PLEASE!
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and perhaps respond......Richard

Richard in San Diego

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!