Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Look at the last few recent comments on my video (Read 6227 times)
ClusterHeadacheSurvivor
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|London|Canada||0|0|ON,Ontario
Look at the last few recent comments on my video
Apr 18th, 2011 at 7:33pm

it never ceases to amaze me how people get off on being cruel. I reported this guy but posted his comment. This isnt the 1st time someone has put hurtful derogitory hate on youtube.....click on the link to my video....read comments...unreal !

His youtube name is "gladyourhurting"

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: Look at the last few recent comments on my video
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2011 at 8:41pm

This is the internet and as such,  no one has to go through a screening process even though this person should be banned somehow.

Unbelievable...you bet.
Unheard of...no way.

Just think about the agony of being in HIS head right now.  I would expect it to be a very dirty, nasty, ugly place to be.  Rise above him and his hate messages and just pity what it must like to be him/her.

From your site:

Quote:
Lassannn

Please email this piece of SH*T and tell him how you feel about his comment....rather than delete it....I wanted the world to see a scum bag like this piece of crap. You should be ashamed of yourself.....send this low life lots of mail!

That is EXACTLY what he wants, don't you know that?  Ignore such people and they go away.  Feed into them and they could go on forever and ever and ever.   Your choice.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2011 at 8:49pm by Linda_Howell »  

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

ClusterHeadacheSurvivor
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 8:43am

The quote you posted was from another hurtful message from someone else. I was pissed when I read what he wrote. DOnt think his comment is on there anymore.
The last window licker that wrote on my wall didnt upset me. Just reminded me of what a cruel world we live in.
Karma....is all I have to say

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 9:56am

Putting yourself on the net like you have done makes you extremely vulnerable.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

ClusterHeadacheSurvivor
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 10:00am

this is what that person said

Gladyourehurting has posted a comment on your profile:

I have never been happier than right now, to see you in agony and know that it happens every day. Oh yeah! Fuck you, shitnigger! I hope this comment makes you get one that lasts for a week non-stop, until you hang yourself in tears. Goddamn thingy. I want your headaches to get worse, you understand me? So much worse you'll think God blessed you the first time. Fuck you and live nice and long, and I hope your son starts getting them and begs you for mercy. Just know that I'm out there somewhere reveling in your misery

Youtube removed it. Why they didnt ban this person I dont know.....
and yeah I know. I put myself out there. i figure if I can help atleast one person , it was worth it. But I never thought Id get messages like the one above....sad person

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 10:16am

You got a boatload of posts of folks feelin sorry for you and one negative post and it's been deleted.  I don't understand why you're whining.

Potter

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 10:40am

ClusterHeadacheSurvivor- You could make it so no one is able to comment on your video at all.  Just a thought...

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

ClusterHeadacheSurvivor
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:09pm

Potter wrote on Apr 19th, 2011 at 10:16am:
   You got a boatload of posts of folks feelin sorry for you and one negative post and it's been deleted.  I don't understand why you're whining.

Potter

whinning? excuse me?

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #8 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:48pm

So you put a video out on youtube, and some random goof with issues said something rude about it.  It was deleted.  The end. 

I'm not sure what that has to do with CH.com, or anyone here.  Near as I can tell, we don't have a dog in this fight.

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #9 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 2:20pm

CHS,

I'm curious and I mean you no disrespect.   In what way do you feel you can help people with this video?  It shows you suffering an unimaginable amount of pain.  You come here and share it with us. We offer you support and ways to lessen that pain.  You are unwilling to even consider trying those suggestions.  So, how is that going to help anyone? 

PF wishes,

Jeannie

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

Joshl924
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #10 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 12:52pm

oh man

I just read that comment and Im boiling...

its prob some kid with nothing better to do...

I used to believe in karma but I dont anymore, its a joke... oh well...

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #11 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 2:06pm

Is it just me, or is there something intrinsically wrong with getting so riled up about some comments made by somebody who nobody here even knows? How is it that some utterly anonymous poster can get so deeply under the skin?

To be blunt, stop it. To allow this kind of crass BS to affect you in any way, shape, or form requires an emotional investment that you cannot, and should not, afford.

And if you know you're going to react this way to this type of thing, you should not put yourself in this position. Take the video down, or at the very least, take Melissa's advice and don't allow comments.

Otherwise, cowboy up and move on.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Joshl924
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #12 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 4:43pm

Brew,

of course you are correct as usual... but saying the internet just opens yourself up to that is kind of a cop out and allows people to be that way and it almost makes us complicit

its like the bullying thing. I was bullied a bit despite being a big guy and frankly the whole kids are going to be kids argument is what makes people not do anything...  in some ways those two kids ON THIS DAY in fact oh so many years ago walked into their school and shot it up. Im not excusing what they did but I bet anyone who went to that school never bullied anyone again

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!