Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
RC seeds (Read 6054 times)
clavers
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

RC seeds
Jul 18th, 2011 at 2:04pm

Some months ago RC seeds, (Rivea Corymbosa) were a hot topic.  I purchased some and took them and they have kept the beast from my door for a year now.  Why is no one apparently interested in these wonderous seeds any more?

IP Logged

Ken_DFA
CH.com Junior

Normal, IL
Re: RC seeds
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 2:54pm

Clavers,

There is now a dedicated board specifically for RC seeds and clusterbusting in general.  The link is located to your left at the bottom of the screen.

-Ken

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 6:30pm

It is still recommended by folks on the site, but Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register is dedicated to these treatments.

Many of us don't like to discuss it on the CH.com board because it is not a legal to use method.

Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 5:07pm

Quote:
Many of us don't like to discuss it on the CH.com board because it is not a legal to use method.
Sorry but I disagree. I respect your choice  not to discuss controversial issues, however I will scream at the top of my voice. I  Smiley RC seeds. If I restricted my speech because of something being illegal I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Smiley I dont recall the bill of rights being completely rescinded. Smiley All that is necessary for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing. I believe that open and free speech is critical for liberty and freedom. Many have died for it.   Smiley Smiley   I  Smiley mushrooms. I use them to alleviate the pain from the most painful condition known to man. Smiley Not because I am incorrigible, but because they work and legal treatments do not. Wink   I do not mean to pick or make trouble I believe freedom of speech is a GOD given inaileable right that can be taken by none and promised by our founding documents. Backed up with the blood of our forefathers.
Amen

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #4 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 8:27pm

Not to make too fine of a point of it, but it is logically impossible to disagree with Skyhawk's statement if it is merely a statement of fact, which it is.

You can disagree with all the reasons why people don't shout it from the rooftops, but his statement is an actual true fact.

And I'm not disagreeing with either of you. Wink

And yes, clavers, you will find vigorous dialogue on RC, fungus, LSD, BOL-148, and a whole host of other alternative treatments at:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

and

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:09pm

Thanks Brew, you rock. Glad you pointed that out. RC seeds are not illegal. That is also a fact. Silence is golden. Cool
the bb Wink
Edit: Upon further review.....Brew I dont disagree with Skyhawks statement I disagree with the idea of being silent on a theraputic medicine that works for 3 out of 4 people that use it simply because it is illegal. I would have thought the qualifing statements that followed make that clear. Given it's effectiveness logic would dictate spreading the word, and working toward rescheduling this substance to enable proper studies without the roadblocks currently in place...being scheduled as having no medicinal value is wrong..just plain wrong. Stupid message board miscommunication. Besides what is logical about CH? Roll Eyes
If we remain silent nothing will change...change starts with public outcry. Being silent is counterproductive to advancing medical research of these banned substances. Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 3:46pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Purple (head404)
CH.com Junior

clusterbusters.com

Reply #6 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:38am

It was a post I saw on this board as a newbie 10-12 days ago that made me go look at clusterbusters.com, a post by someone asking why everyone was still dosing verapamil and other inefficient meds when the psychedelic treatment was showing such great results. Someone else chimed in to recall the rightness of the regular treatments and that many people wished not to consider anything illegal...

My point is: while I respect the fact that certain persons don't want to discuss options that might be outside the law, it's important I think that people still advocate the psychedelic option on this board, as this is where newbies land (well I did).

I was unsure about what I had heard about mushrooms before reading that post. I'm glad now I visited clusterbusters. It's now very clear to me the busters are actually much ahead official research and science. Just as a thread on this board about testosterone has, I'm sure, led official science to look into that option, so that my neuro today told me: yes, I read a paper on this last spring.

Do people know that all triptans (Imitrex, Sumatriptan, Imigran, Zomig spray...) have been developped based on the same type of substance LSD is from? And that psilocybin found in mushrooms is a verrry similar substance? It's good to know that also.
I think the RC seeds could be something to consider by anyone. Only ingesting the LSA in them is illegal. LSA is a natural substance found in some nice looking garden flowers seeds. It's another substance very similar to LSD and psilocybin, except you don't really get high at all... And it works!!! It really does. And away bye-bye all those nasty side effects of verapamil, lithium...
So there goes my 2 cents... I think people should have this  information. I think pretty much only a clusterhead can understand another clusterhead, and that together, by sharing info and experiences, we can find relief... faster than if we wait for official science (no funds... illegal substances, no will (because they don't feel the pain)...) Smiley Wink

IP Logged

Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #7 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 9:54am

Purple (head404) wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:38am:
it's important I think that people still advocate the psychedelic option on this board, as this is where newbies land (well I did).

I agree, especially when talking about LSA containing seeds.  Many people do not know the essential facts, they are very different from mushrooms or other hallucinogens.  For starters, the seeds themselves are NOT illegal.  If you are driving down the road and get pulled over with a bag of RC or morning glory seeds on your front seat, no police officer has the right to arrest you or fine you.  The ONLY way you will ever get in trouble for them is if a police officer were to catch you in the act of actually eating them and knew what they were--and I can not think of one situation where that would happen.  The seeds are not illegal, EATING the seeds IS illegal.  There is NO drug test that can test for LSA containing seeds.  If just the idea of having RC seeds works you up, you might feel better with Morning Glory, the heavenly blue strain works very well, and is grown all over the place as an ornamental plant.  Before I ever ate the seeds I had them growing in my yard, just cause they look cool.  The new house I moved into a year ago even came with some in the front yard!  They are practically everywhere, you are not going to arise any suspicion by having the seeds or plants.  (remember, although the seeds are available at almost EVERY garden shop in the US, only go for places that tell you they are "untreated" as many of the regular ones in stores are treated with a fungicide that you really don't want.) 

I think by far the thing a lot of people don't understand is that the intoxication that it causes is very minimal, many people take them and go to sleep, with the only thing they notice is a good nights sleep.  I have heard other people compare it to a 1 or 2 beer buzz.  Very different than the dose needed for mushrooms, which WILL make you trip. 

And they work.   Smiley

There's a lot of good info on this from the great Dr. Andrew Sewell, Kyle Reed, and Dr. Miles Cunningham--Facts like

"Alkaloids in seeds known to contain LSA may be effective in aborting cluster attacks, terminating cluster periods, and extending remission periods, possibly related through a mechanism unrelated to the seeds hallucinogenic effects. No conventional medication either terminates cluster periods or extends remission periods"

And

"93% of subjects ingested LSA in a dose low enough to produce no psychoactive effects"

-Ricardo

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 7:04pm

Good information Ricardo. I'm grinding some up right now...it enhances and promotes root growth, right before I seed them......lol
the bb

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #9 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:54pm

The only thing about the seeds were post dose hit i would get on the 4th day after using. But they worked for me.

The seeds are legal to own and posses, but the moment you prepare them for consumption, Well lets just say ur looking at felony.

Middle of the ball...
Coach Bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #10 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:59pm

coach_bill wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:54pm:
The seeds are legal to own and posses, but the moment you prepare them for consumption, Well lets just say ur looking at felony.

And to lend some perspective, a sworn officer of the law would have to witness you ingesting them in order to arrest you for it.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 11:11pm

Quote:
And to lend some perspective, a sworn officer of the law would have to witness you ingesting them in order to arrest you for it.

AKA: eating the evidence...he.he. I like that perspective. Wink

IP Logged

Purple (head404)
CH.com Junior

clusterbusters.com

Reply #12 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 9:26am

It took 2 busts, but I'm pain free this morning, spent a good night.
I can feel the seeds action in my body working for days after the bust. It seems the active products in the seeds work their way little by little.
Live through the rebounds, it's worth it: it works! it works!!!

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #13 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 1:41pm

I've never heard of anyone ever coming even close to being arrested for using RC seeds to combat their CH.

Ron

Excessive sorrow laughs. Excessive joy weeps.
  -Blake

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #14 - Feb 5th, 2012 at 3:56pm

Ron,

I never heard of that either. They would probaly laugh instead of cuffing ya.

I have graduted to shrooms, That would probaly not be as funny to the police. I know i may start a riff here, But they are better than the seeds for me.

Seeds also seemed to keep those shadows around a bit longer. and i wont lie, I like the effects of those darn shrooms Cheesy. But i qlways keep seeds in the cupboard just in case..

Charge the BALL!!!!!
Coach Bill.

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #15 - Feb 5th, 2012 at 5:26pm

bonkers wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 1:41pm:
I've never heard of anyone ever coming even close to being arrested for using RC seeds to combat their CH.

Ron

But I'm watching Ron....I'm watching! Shocked

Oh wait...never mind....crap, I forgot I'm retired.. Grin

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #16 - Feb 5th, 2012 at 5:55pm

Come to think of it, I've never heard of anyone ever coming even close to being arrested for using LSD or Psilocybe mushrooms to combat their CH.
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2012 at 2:06am by bonkers »  

-Blake

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #17 - Feb 6th, 2012 at 3:38pm

What? So... no argument? I figured someone would disagree with me on this one.

-Blake

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #18 - Feb 6th, 2012 at 7:34pm

bonkers wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 at 5:55pm:
Come to think of it, I've never heard of anyone ever coming even close to being arrested for using LSD or Psilocybe mushrooms to combat their CH.

And that is only because they have not been caught with an illegal substance (and fwiw, I'm pro whatever it takes to stop the pain).

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #19 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:11am

bonkers wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 at 5:55pm:

I just retired after a 30 year career in law enforcement, in Southern California. Truth be told, in 30 years, I NEVER made an arrest for mushrooms or LSD. We just don't see it anymore. All of our problems come from meth, coke, heroin and marijuana. So I guess what I'm saying is, unless you do something to really draw attention to yourself, it would be pretty uncommon for law enforcement to notice.  Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

bonkers
CH.com Old Timer

What is THIS?

San Diego, California
Reply #20 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 3:47pm

Hmmm... I think I just heard a combined sigh of relief coming from what has become a very large group of ClusterBusters.

That's amazingly fabulous, wonderful, super news, Joe! A lot of folks will be resting a lot easier after reading your post. No one should take it as license to do anything illegal, however. If anyone using these illegal substances becomes visible enough, I'm sure law enforcement would oblige them with an arrest.

Thanks for the info, Joe.

Ron

-Blake

IP Logged

Tuckerman
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Hotlanta, GA
Reply #21 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 9:21am

The alternative treatments save lives.  How can they be morally wrong?  Just curious on those against them because they are illegal, but effective. 

Could continue on about the reason they are illegal, but I think we have all asked God, the universe, or whatever you believe in to stop the pain at one time or another, and God, the universe, etc, has provided the solution.  It is up to you to use it.  My personal beliefs anyhow.

Good thought provoking thread, and thanks Joe for putting us paranoid pain free seeking people at ease  Grin

I hope each and everyone of you will find what works for you.

IP Logged

Purple (head404)
CH.com Junior

clusterbusters.com

Reply #22 - Feb 10th, 2012 at 4:02am

I thought I'd share this news link from CB.com

IP Logged

Chad
CH.com Hall of Famer

Emmaus, PA
Reply #23 - Feb 10th, 2012 at 11:29pm

Seeds are my KO punch.. Took 3 rounds last cycle.  Not once did I use a pharmaceutical drug to manage or abort my clusters.  Just seeds and O2.  Sweet, isn't it?

When the PAIN starts, I FIGHT back!

Rivea Corymbosa seeds were my KO punch, now D3 is the front runner!

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Feb 11th, 2012 at 12:01am

Damn sweet Chad, 4th dose soaking. Caffeine,02 and seeds so far.
the bb
Happy you kicked some demon a$$.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!