Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
San Diego Woman (Read 1160 times)
Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
San Diego Woman
Aug 3rd, 2011 at 6:05pm

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries.  Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head.  He became concerned and walked over to the car.  He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange.  He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour. 

The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.   

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head.  A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head.  When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains.  She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.   

Linda is blonde, a Democrat, lives in Calif. and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence. 

The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and it was determined to be Bush's fault.

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: San Diego Woman
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 7:10pm

I'M FROM SAN DIEGO!!!! Angry

And I don't care who ya are that thar is funny!!! Grin Grin Grin

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 7:10pm

Why was it San Diego? Smiley

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 3:18pm

QnHeartMM wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 at 7:10pm:
Why was it San Diego? Smiley

Because that's where she lives Queen Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2011 at 3:19pm by LadyLuv »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!