Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pastor on his death bed (Read 1058 times)
LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
Pastor on his death bed
Sep 26th, 2011 at 3:43pm

An old pastor lay dying.

He sent a message for an Internal Revenue Service Agent and his lawyer to come to the hospital.

When they arrived, they were ushered up to his room. As they entered the room, the pastor held out his hands and motioned for them to sit on each side of the bed.

The pastor grasped their hands, sighed contentedly, smiled and stared at the ceiling.
For a time, no one said anything.

Both the IRS agent and lawyer were touched and flattered that the old man would ask them to be with him during his final moments. They were also puzzled because the pastor had never given any indication that he particularly liked either one of them.

Finally, the Lawyer asked, Pastor, why did you ask the two of us to come here?

The old pastor mustered all his strength, and then said weakly, Jesus died between two thieves, and that’s how I’d like to go.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus

Karratha|,West_Australia
Re: Pastor on his death bed
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2011 at 3:21am

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Of all the things i've lost in life the thing i miss most is my mind.
WWW http://mushys.com/kiwi  
IP Logged

AbbysMom
CH.com Junior

So glad to be here!

Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Re: Pastor on his death bed
Reply #2 - Oct 7th, 2011 at 10:52am

Grin clever

Hugs,
Nicole

WWW nm.teach  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!