Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Old fellow & the frog (Read 706 times)
Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus

Karratha|,West_Australia
Old fellow & the frog
Oct 18th, 2011 at 7:58pm

Old fellow was having a quiet walk along a quiet waterhole, when he heard a voice "Do you hear me" he looks around he`s on his own, thinks he must be hearing things.

Then louder "Do you hear me". Old fellow looks around again no one but a green frog on a lily pad. He says to the frog"Was that you talking" frog answers "of course there`s no one else around is there?" "Look " the frog says "pick me up kiss me and I`ll turn into a gorgeous 18yr old female, all for you"

The old fellow picks the frog up puts him in his pocket and keeps strolling along.
"Are you bloody mad ,kiss me and all your dreams will be answered"

"No Thanks "says the old fellow "At my age I`d rather have a talking frog"

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Of all the things i've lost in life the thing i miss most is my mind.
WWW http://mushys.com/kiwi  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!