Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thibodeaux and the Church Lady's Dress (Read 1073 times)
Kilowatt3
CH.com Old Timer

1952 Jag

Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
Thibodeaux and the Church Lady's Dress
Feb 20th, 2012 at 7:19pm

Mid-day one Sunday, Thibodeaux showed up at the Emergency Room with a black eye and a broken nose, along with some scrapes and bruises.  The ER doctor asked him what happened.

"Well Doc, I was in church dis mornin', and dey was a BIG lady in a real purdy dress sittin' in front of me.  When da preacher ax us all to 'Please rise', dat dress was all bunched up in da crack of her butt.  I'm jes' tryin' to help, so I reach up and pull it out.  She don't like dat AT ALL, and she turn around and knock da crap outta me."

The doctor just shook his head, treated poor Thibodeaux's injuries, and sent him on his way.

A couple Sundays later, Thibodeaux shows up at the ER again, this time with TWO black eyes, a freshly-broken nose, a broken jaw, and several missing teeth, along with a bunch of new bruises, scrapes and scratches.  The doctor asked, "My God, Thibodeaux!  What happened to you this time???"

"Well Doc," Thibodeaux replies, "I went to church dis mornin' with Boudreaux, and dat same big lady with the purdy dress was sittin' in front of us. When da preacher ax us all to 'Please rise', dat dress was all bunched up in da crack of her butt again.  Boudreaux was jes' tryin' to help her out, and he reach up and pull it out.  Well, I KNOW she don't like dat, and Boudreaux's about to get in BIG trouble!

So, I try to help him out - I reach over real quick and try to stuff dat dress back up dere where it was..."

Regards,
Jim
SW Louisiana

If "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger", then how come I always feel like $hit after every near-death experience?
WWW kilowatt3  
IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Re: Thibodeaux and the Church Lady's Dress
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 7:12pm

Dat Thibodeaux, he ain't got no sense!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!