Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
IMIGRAN NASAL SPRAY .... wonder drug!!!!! (Read 7604 times)
mrben1230
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

kingston upon thames.... uk
IMIGRAN NASAL SPRAY .... wonder drug!!!!!
Mar 11th, 2012 at 11:26am

i dont know if anyone will ever read this but i suffer with ch and have just found this site. i have it really bad with up to 6 attacks in a day . the only thing that makes any difference is 20MG IMIGRAN NASAL SPRAY! im telling you this stuff is amazing!!!! 5 mins and im bk to normal

now the down side.....no not side effects! the doctors hate giving it out cos its not cheap! without this drug life is not worth living for the weeks/months i have ch ....the max dose is 2 sprays per day so i try save that relief for work and sleep so i only suffer with the pain in my own time not work time!....

i have found this drug for sale on drfox.com its not cheap but i can not survive without it!!! if it cost everything i owned i would still pay it!!! no pills work for me and they only kick in after i am banging my head off the end of the bed sooooo please go and beg your doc for this drug . if one person manages to get this from the doc please send me a message to say thanks so i know i didnt waste my time writing this post!.........i promise you it is a wonder drug and doesnt mask the pain it solves it and helps dissrupt the clusters till they go away!!!

more people must know about this the price should never be a doctors first concern it makes me sick i suffer so badly with this illness i want to die and i have had it for many years on and off so please make that appointment!!!! and trust meeeee!!!! .......thank me later ., dont forget!!! Smiley

good luck, pass it on

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Re: IMIGRAN NASAL SPRAY .... wonder drug!!!!!
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 11:34am

mrben1230 wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 11:26am:
i dont know if anyone will ever read this but i suffer with ch and have just found this site. i have it really bad with up to 6 attacks in a day . the only thing that makes any difference is 20MG IMIGRAN NASAL SPRAY! im telling you this stuff is amazing!!!! 5 mins and im bk to normal

now the down side.....no not side effects! the doctors hate giving it out cos its not cheap! without this drug life is not worth living for the weeks/months i have ch ....the max dose is 2 sprays per day so i try save that relief for work and sleep so i only suffer with the pain in my own time not work time!....

i have found this drug for sale on drfox.com its not cheap but i can not survive without it!!! if it cost everything i owned i would still pay it!!! no pills work for me and they only kick in after i am banging my head off the end of the bed sooooo please go and beg your doc for this drug . if one person manages to get this from the doc please send me a message to say thanks so i know i didnt waste my time writing this post!.........i promise you it is a wonder drug and doesnt mask the pain it solves it and helps dissrupt the clusters till they go away!!!

more people must know about this the price should never be a doctors first concern it makes me sick i suffer so badly with this illness i want to die and i have had it for many years on and off so please make that appointment!!!! and trust meeeee!!!! .......thank me later ., dont forget!!! Smiley

good luck, pass it on

This ain't our first rodeo....Really.

Potter

IP Logged

mrben1230
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 1:26pm

so you think i have shares in this drug or something???? ......go get some try it then come bk and eat ur words in public this post is me saying what has changed my life after trying every pill u can imagine and you think im taking the piss im not laughing one bit wont waste my time trying to pass on info to this site if i ever come across another person who has nothing constructive to say like you

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #3 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 2:13pm

Have you also tried oxygen? Using a non-rebreather mask and a 25lpm flow rate I kill off my CHs in 5 minutes or less with no side effects and I don't need to pay an arm or a leg for it too plus use it many times a day too.

It can be good to use with other abortives, like the nasal spay, as you want to have a few different methods to abort.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #4 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 5:13pm

Oxygen at 25lpm+ rocks.

Potter

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #5 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 5:21pm

Nobody thinks you own shares in imigran (imitrex here in the States)--it's just that we know about it. 

Most of us here have used the tablets, the spray, or the injections at one time or another.  It's an effective and well-established abortive for cluster headaches.  You'll find many posts about it here if you browse around a little.

By the way...it's really not necessary to post duplicate messages on multiple boards.  One post will do.  We'll see it.  Wink

Welcome to CH.com.

Best wishes,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

mrben1230
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #6 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 5:26pm

might ask the doc but it costs money so i doubt they will give it to me i had to beg for the nasal spray it might be good to use at home but not so good at work , i dont get side effects from imigran but it cant be good for me . im beyond caring really but i will defo make the call to the doc tomorrow and get groveling again!!

IP Logged

mrben1230
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #7 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 5:33pm

i read many posts who had not got a clue what to do and over in london they dont know about it. 2 years ago my doctor first heard of it.......i was on a plane once and a woman a few seats away was having a bad migraine i knew rite away by the pain she was in , her friend was a nurse who explained she gets them really bad . in my hand luggage was my one dose of imigran just incase my ch started abroad.....i handed it over and within 5 mins the woman was hanging off me saying thank you and that she couldnt belive her doc had never told her about this drug! so maybe not as well known as you think!

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #8 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 6:31pm

mrben1230 wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 5:33pm:
i read many posts who had not got a clue what to do and over in london they dont know about it. 2 years ago my doctor first heard of it.......i was on a plane once and a woman a few seats away was having a bad migraine i knew rite away by the pain she was in , her friend was a nurse who explained she gets them really bad . in my hand luggage was my one dose of imigran just incase my ch started abroad.....i handed it over and within 5 mins the woman was hanging off me saying thank you and that she couldnt belive her doc had never told her about this drug! so maybe not as well known as you think!

Unacceptable behavior.

Potter

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 7:13pm

...in my hand luggage was my one dose of imigran just incase my ch started abroad.....i handed it over and within 5 mins...

Well-intentioned, perhaps, just dangerous and illegal.  Please talk to a responsible adult about the perils of sharing prescription medications.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

mrben1230
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #10 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 7:45pm

fair play maybe you shouldnt share but i had watched her in agony for nearly an hour and all the stuard could do was give her smelling salts .....her friend was a nurse and decided it was better to try it than let her cry out in pain for another 10 hours

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #11 - Mar 12th, 2012 at 4:01am

I understand the good intention, but are you aware of the risks associated with imigran? For some of them have a look at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register and do read sections 4.3 - 4.8.

Sharing something like imigran with someone for whom it isn't suitable could potentially cause serious issues. Doing so on a plane could result in a serious issue ending up being fatal.

I'd much rather listen to someone in agony than risk something significanty worse.

There is a reason why some drugs are prescription only.

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #12 - Mar 12th, 2012 at 6:59am

i read many posts who had not got a clue what to do and over in london they dont know about it. 2 years ago my doctor first heard of it

Huh?
Imigran has been available for 2 decades now. The medical profession in London is very aware of it. If your doctor first heard of it only 2 years ago my advice to you would be to get a new doctor.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

mrben1230
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #13 - Mar 12th, 2012 at 1:25pm

i did read that link info thanks.....i can promise you i have been thro 6 doctors and 1 neurologist and none of them knew about the nasal spray until i refused to leave the room without a solution to the pain . the doctor cancelled her next 2 appointments and sat with me doing a google search for some kind of solution . imigran was then given to me on a trial and after a week they would not give me anymore due to the price so i kicked up a fuss and they gave me one more weeks worth and that cured me till now 2 years later....... i do take 2 per day but nothing else works for me and it means i still get to have a life its also turned up to 8 attacks a day into 3 so i suffer once usually when i arrive home from work and the other 2 attacks are gone with a dose of imigran

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #14 - Mar 12th, 2012 at 1:30pm

With O2 there's no side effects nor suffering.  Five or ten minutes at high flow and bingo bongo, pains gone.

Potter

IP Logged

mrben1230
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #15 - Mar 12th, 2012 at 1:42pm

cheers , i will get ready to blag the doc tomorrow cos they wont give it up easy

IP Logged

Fattographer
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Bedford, UK
Reply #16 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 4:04am

Hi MrBen,

I'm in UK too and my doc loves me having oxygen as it's WAY cheaper than me using Imigran twice a day!  Now I just use Imigran in 'emergencies' when I can't get to the oxygen!

Hope your doc sees sense for you as oxygen works wonders for many people!   Smiley

David.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!