Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It's back...grrr (Read 2992 times)
debpa
CH.com Junior

Function before form....every
time.

x0|hunlock creek|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
It's back...grrr
Apr 3rd, 2012 at 11:18am

Well, my husband Barry made it exactly 24 hours past the spring time change before the beast returned.  Just like clockwork.  While most people are thinking about warmer weather, colored eggs and little yellow chicks, we are stockpiling O2 and red bull.  His cycle has ramped up considerably since it started, but he is managing it so far with the O2.  Barry had a heart stent put in last year so his neuro is recommending that he not use the Imitrex injection...I'm not sure that the neuro realizes that my husband is not using a full 6 mg. shot so we will have to address that with him.  Might be safer at lower doses.  Anyhooo......here we are again, putting up the good fight and wishing that Freddie Kruger would go back to the depths of hell. 

Hugs to all....

Debbie

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: It's back...grrr
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2012 at 2:21pm

I'm so sorry Debbie, it always seemed like such a way to sh%$ all over Spring when beasty made his march appearance. Undecided

Go to the medications board and read the post "123 pain free days and I think I know why"

A simple vitamin/anti inflammatory regimen that's good for you even without CH. Pennies a day and it's providing a lot of relief for people who try it, reducations in attacks up to full remissions. Worth a try, too many people are having success for it to just be coincidence.

Sorry you're back, thanks for taking care of my CH brother. Supporters are golden. Smiley

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

B.Baer
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Northeast Pennsylvania
Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2012 at 6:14pm

Thanks Deb I really appreciate your support.

Joe,
Long time no see.... OK I've never really seen you  Grin, but I've just posted on your referenced thread, I'm all in and gonna' give it a go.

I'll keep everyone posted as to my results.

Thanks again to all for the efforts and the support.

All the best,

Baer

Barry Baer  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 9:15am

Welcome back Baer! Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

B.Baer
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Northeast Pennsylvania
Reply #4 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 6:12pm

Guiseppi wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 9:15am:
Welcome back Baer! Wink

Joe

Errrr... Thanks Joe, you're a sick man.  Roll Eyes I'd like to say it's great to be back, but well... I can't... Wink

On a serious note, I am glad to be back to the most influential informative site on the internet, regarding CH. You guys are the best.

Baer

Barry Baer  
IP Logged

debpa
CH.com Junior

Function before form....every
time.

x0|hunlock creek|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #5 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:06pm

Thanks Joe.  Barry has started the vitamin regimine and we are keeping our fingers crossed.  I'm sure I've said this before, but I cannot impress how important this site is for us both.  No one truly understands the nature of this malady as well as another ch'er or their significant other.  I am thankful for the support I find here.

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #6 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 10:41am

You've got that right Deb!  This site has been great for us too. Guiseppi (Joe) has been PF for over a year now. In his last cycle he started the D3 regimen towards the end. Not sure if the D3 stopped it, or it had run its course. Who are we to tempt fate though!  Hope that Baer gets similar results.

Christy

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!