Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Paul Darden (Read 2394 times)
Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Paul Darden
Jun 5th, 2012 at 11:33am

I just learned that Paul Darden, a clusterhead from California, passed away.  Prayers for his family would be appreciated. 

I first got acquainted with Paul because his son is a Marine with 3/5.  His son served with my son's best friend in the Corps.  Paul will be missed.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Paul Darden
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:18pm

Did he have a screen name on ch.com?

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:27pm

I think he may have, but he has not been active on here for several years.  He was on one of the CH boards on FB, but didn't post much on there.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 1:12pm

Too bad for this loss of life.  I was the moderator on that FB page about three years ago and recall the positive interaction Paul contributed.  Hopefully his family and loves ones are well.

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 8:43pm

I remember his name.  Prayers going out to his family and friends.   Sad

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #5 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 9:50pm

I do also.  Remember his name, that is.  However I can't remember all the details about him.  I am hoping he passed away pain-free.  I will add him to my prayers tonight for sure.

Rest in peace Paul.  I know you must have been so very proud of your son.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #6 - Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:20am

It's always sad to hear. I didn't know him but I'm sorry for him and his family.

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!