Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Defining Character (Read 796 times)
Tim in Texas
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Kerrville Texas
Defining Character
Jan 4th, 2013 at 8:27pm

A very elderly was the first winess called upton by a Proscuting Attorney on a criminal case in a small-southern courthouse.
The attorney ask the lady " Do you know who I am?"
"Yes" the lady replied. "In fact, I have know you since you a ver little boy" "quite frankly, you were a mean-spirit little boy, to whom I knew who would only grow up to amount to nothing but; a lying twobit scoundrel, inhuman man that will walk on many backs to become the man you are today". " You have an exceptional family and wife....that you constanly cheat on".

Embarrased, confused and scared. The prosecutor did the only thing that came to mind.
The proscutor points across the courtroom and cries out " Do you know THIS man?"

Again the lady says " yes I too haven know that man and thought very low about him aswell". "Much like you, he as well cheated on his wife with 3 different women , and one of them was YOUR wife".

Embarrassed, scaredamd confused.....both attorneys were called to the judges bench and the judge says....." If Either of you dare ask her if she knows me.......I'll send you both to the electric chair".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!