Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
worst one yet and nothing helps (Read 2048 times)
Markmitch
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Valley springs ca
worst one yet and nothing helps
Feb 16th, 2013 at 11:20am

yesterday I was driving into town and got a cluster so I pulled into a parking lot and gave myself the trex shot. pain gradually went away so I did my errands and headed home. approx 10 pm it came again and went right to level 8 so I took another shot and went to bed. an hour later I woke up in level 10 pain and the ox did nothing, the hot water did nothing and ice did nothing. My wife took me to ER and they helped it to a level 2 and sent me home. Now I have a level 5 migraine. Anyone have any suggestions I am ready to throw in the towel.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: worst one yet and nothing helps
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2013 at 11:56am

• 10,000 iu vitamin D3
  • 600mg calcium citrate (generic Citrical)
  • 25mg zinc
  • 240mg magnesium
  • 2 big-a$$ed fish oil soft-gels
  • 1 multi-vitamin for men over 50 (generic Centrum Silver) – contains the other trace vitamins you need for good vitamin D absorption (like vitamins A & K2 and Boron)

The answers to most any other question you may have about this regimen can be found in the following thread:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: worst one yet and nothing helps
Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2013 at 1:50pm

I'll second Brew's suggestion. It sounds too simple to work, but for most, it does. Sending some pain free vibes your way, high cycle sucks. Cry

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!