Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cluster headache tip (Read 434 times)
kimheerahk
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Cluster headache tip
Sep 8th, 2013 at 5:26am

Hey everyone. I know how it feels to have cluster headaches.. The pain is unbearable. I just had a ch just a while ago but one tip that helps me is accupuncture. I use a finger pricker and poke both my thumbs and both my big toes a little bit above the nail and then apply pressure until a small amount of blood comes out. Strangely when I get cluster headaches the blood is blacker than usual and requires more pressure to get the blood out. Im not sure what the reason for this is.. Anyway this method is also used in korea for headaches and syomache aches caused by indigestion.  This method has helped me greatly to deal with cluster headaches and the pain behind my eyes go away in a few minutes sometimes a little longer. Anyway this is not a clinically proven method, or I dont think it is, but it significantly helped me. Just wanted to share my method, plus it doesn't hurt for those who have fear of needles  Smiley This is my first time ever writing a post on any type of forum.. but I know how much suffering CH bring and just wanted to share.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!