Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Jersey (Read 4149 times)
CrankieFrankie
CH.com Junior

Clusterhead

New Jersey
New Jersey
Jul 17th, 2014 at 12:36pm

Anyone else on here from New Jersey? I had an appointment with my neuro yesterday and he said there were other people in the area that are suffering too but I've never run into anyone who has heard of them, let alone have them.

"I close my eyes, I tell myself to breathe and be calm. I know you feel like you are breaking down. I know that it gets so hard sometimes. Be calm."

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Re: New Jersey
Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 4:25pm

There is a tab on the left of your screen "where we live".  Have a look on there.

IP Logged

limonj1
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 3:40pm

Im from New Jersey, go to school outside Trenton. Having some issues with my Dr now with not refilling my verapamil. On the look for a new Dr if you have any suggestions.
Josh

IP Logged

duerrs
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Kinnelon, NJ
Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 1:21pm

Im from Kinnelon, NJ.  Mine started back up August 25th (of course right before my birthday).  I think i'm getting close to the end of my cycle as I can now sleep almost all night.  I keep telling myself, better days are coming.

IP Logged

bcsanders
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - May 24th, 2019 at 10:31pm

This is a really old Post.   I never go to this section of the boards.   But I live in Jersey.   Monmouth county.  Funny, but for 30 years I have had these headaches never personally met anyone else with them.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #5 - May 25th, 2019 at 4:45pm

bcsanders wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 10:31pm:
Funny, but for 30 years I have had these headaches never personally met anyone else with them.

If you can, do so. I've met three other people with CH and there is an instant connection through shared experience.

IP Logged

jackiegirl
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #6 - Jan 23rd, 2023 at 11:12am

I live in Union County.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!