Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeking Supporters & Sufferers Stories (Read 1644 times)
THE SITTER
CH.com Newbie

Seeking Supporters & Sufferers Stories
Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:01pm

Hello everyone I am a supporter of my wife who has suffered for over 23 years with clusters, we are also members of the clusterbusters. I am researching for a book I am planning, detailing the feelings and thoughts of both supporters when they see their loved ones having an attack, and how they feel.
As well as the sufferers I would like to hear your story, how you feel, in both cases please don't hold back I am not looking for toned down stories, tell it as it is and as you feel.

I realize for some this would be to painful, and upsetting, and I fully respect that, I am not looking to intrude and I will not mention any names, all I need is your story, whether you are male/ female / supporter or sufferer.

as a support I have my own story to tell and my wife' is including her story. If you feel you could help please private message me and I will confirm my email address with you.

To all the sufferers I see and understand this condition, to the silent supports who watch their loved ones go through these attacks I feel your pain.

Thanks for reading this

Martin
THE SITTER

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Seeking Supporters & Sufferers Stories
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2014 at 10:55pm

Check your PM Inbox in the upper left of this screen under the date...  I should say
You have 1 new message
.  Click on it...

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2014 at 10:56pm by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!