Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
hydrocodeine (Read 10772 times)
Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Re: hydrocodeine
Reply #25 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 8:43am

Hi thierry,
I get the Biovea vitamin D 5000iu because that's all I take/day, so I wasn't a-where you couldn't get a higher potency, sorry to mislead you, as for Life Extension  Super K 200mcg, I also couldn't find that either so I bought mine direct from Life Extension, but then when I logged in on here the next day, Biovea was advertising Life Extension Super K 100mcg on my sidebar  Smiley

Hoppy
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2016 at 9:47am by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

thierry
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

Galway, Ireland
Reply #26 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 9:00am

ok Hoppy,
just checked biovea ireland, unfortunately d3 in 5000iu and super K are not available there.
There doesn't seem to be any Life Extension products on the irish biovea.

All the best
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2016 at 9:02am by thierry »  

IP Logged

MDB
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #27 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 9:27am

Interesting.. there is a biovea site in spain.. with free of charge for send .. if purchase is over 25$

You can confirm.. that all the products in the d3 regime al available from biovea ??
I ask this.. because sometimes.. the name of the product is more important than the active element of the product.
Thanks in advance

IP Logged

thierry
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

Galway, Ireland
Reply #28 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 9:33am

Hi MDB,
It seems that not all the ingredients of the regimen are available from Biovea, check the posts on 1st page of this thread and find my post with the links to the different components of the  regimen.
Also i'm not sure that there is a spanish biovea site, or an irish biovea site, it's more likely that there is a european one.

all the best
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2016 at 9:35am by thierry »  

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #29 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 9:56am

MDB, I get all my regimen from Biovea except for Life Extension Super K which I get online from the Life Extension website. If you are having trouble finding a Biovea website in Europe then go to their US site like I did, until I found out they were here in Australia  Smiley

Good Luck Hoppy
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2016 at 10:00am by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!