Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
is there a way to read all my old posts? (Read 769 times)
Markmitch
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Valley springs ca
is there a way to read all my old posts?
Nov 16th, 2015 at 2:57pm

My cluster headaches have always been every three years but I moved and do not have my notes to figure out when I last had them. I would like to read my old posts so I can plan ahead so to speak. Just to make sure I have my oxygen and Imetrex. Thanks, Mark

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Re: is there a way to read all my old posts?
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:15pm

Markmitch wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 2:57pm:
is there a way to read all my old posts?

Hello Mark,

Just click on your name to view your profile, and scroll down till you see "Show the last 40 posts made by Markmitch.  GO!", and you should be able to view them.

Hope this helps!
Smiley Mel

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!