Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ClusterO2 Kit still available? (Read 1354 times)
JerryR
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

ClusterO2 Kit still available?
Feb 11th, 2016 at 1:14pm

I recently visited the on-line store at ClusterHeadaches.com where I found the ClusterO2Kit for sale at $23.00.  I ordered one, or at least I think I did.  Since ordering, I have had no confirmation of the order, or any response from an inquiry I sent this morning about the order.

Does this store actually exists?  If so, is anyone there?

I hate entering CC information with no confirmation.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: ClusterO2 Kit still available?
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2016 at 1:34pm

Hello Jerry,

I bought the O2 mask from them and there were no problems and the item is brilliant.

If you didn't get an immediate confirmation of an order number, to the e-mail address you would have given with the order, it is likely that the original order never actually went through. I'm only guessing.

Have you checked with your bank/credit card Co to see if any payment was made?

Regards,

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Boyz Rule!

Wichita, KS
Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2016 at 1:40pm

Jerry,

Sorry for the confusion with your order.  I'm showing the payment did not process so nothing was shipped out.  Please check your credit card transactions and see if it processed on your end and let me know what you find out.

Thanks,

DJ

JerryR wrote on Feb 11th, 2016 at 1:14pm:
I recently visited the on-line store at ClusterHeadaches.com where I found the ClusterO2Kit for sale at $23.00.  I ordered one, or at least I think I did.  Since ordering, I have had no confirmation of the order, or any response from an inquiry I sent this morning about the order.

Does this store actually exists?  If so, is anyone there?

I hate entering CC information with no confirmation.

I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present).  Adversity does not build character... it reveals it.
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

JerryR
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2016 at 2:16pm

SOLVED!  Yes, it was more than likely my fault.  Must have not click a final click.  Sorry for the shout out.

I want to
sincerely compliment DJ
on his efforts in getting the mask to me quickly via overnight shipment.  I know the new mask will be all it's advertised to be.

Thanks again group!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!