Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Remeron and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (Read 1054 times)
Nervely
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Remeron and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds
Feb 14th, 2016 at 10:23pm

The past few months have been pretty tough.  On The Kip's Scale I'd say typical days are a #4 all day long with brief spikes to #6.  My cluster ( which was recently re-diagnosed at Stanford) is typically this chronic, relatively low-level pain condition that occassionally spikes to the #10 level but thank God that's not often.

This morning I decided I couldn't go another day with this, I took a remeron and 5 Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.  I chewed the seeds and held them in my mouth for a few minutes, mushing them around, then spit them out after reading about 5 being a somewhat high dose.

90 minutes later my pain was all gone.  I don't know if it was the remeron or the seeds, but I'm writing eight hours later and I'm still in good shape.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Re: Remeron and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 11:00pm

Hi Nervely and welcome,
Remeron is an antidepressant used to treat major depressive disorder.
Their are a few crossover drugs like this one that act as a preventative in CH's, so it could have been this or the seeds that aborted your CH.

Hoppy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!