Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just came by to say Hi ! (Read 2034 times)
HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Flovilla,GA
Just came by to say Hi !
Feb 19th, 2016 at 2:14pm

I was cleaning today and came by some old post I had printed out from here years ago. It bought back memories of you all. Hope you all are doing fine.

I hang out on Facebook now. My time just goes so fast it's hard to get from web site to web site like I use to. I tell you growing old brought with it, grandkids, taking care of my Mother. My time is just not mine any more. I enjoy taking care of them. It's who I am.

Just wanted to check on you guys. I strolled through the members list. It was like being young again and going down memory lane.

I hope your all staying as pain free as you can. Miss you guys.

Fear less, hope more;&&Whine less, breathe more;&&Talk less, say more;&&Hate less, love more;&&And all good things are yours.&&&&Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999

IP Logged

Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus

...PF since Oct.'02, thanks
to ClusterBusters...

Austin|USA|Texas
Re: Just came by to say Hi !
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 2:44pm

hey E! good to hear yer still kickin'.
I don't post much any more but lurking shows me that the "Force" is still here.
Say hi to Buddy and the kids from me and Martha here in Austin Cool
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2016 at 2:44pm by Not4Hire »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me...This will not kill ME..

IP Logged

Marc
CH.com Old Timer

TX
Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 6:13pm

Wow - E! It has been way too long......

Are you and Buddy still living in your beautiful slice of heaven in the piney woods of Georgia? (Can you tell that I loved both your house and the area?  Grin)

Send me a an email so that we can stay in touch! I still have my old email address: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Kiss

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - Feb 20th, 2016 at 4:08am

Hi, Lady E! (That name still fits you, and is the one I always think of you by.)

It's nice seeing you here again, though I enjoy seeing you on FB, too. Say "Hi" to Buddy and JD for me.

Jerry Kiss Smiley

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #4 - Feb 20th, 2016 at 6:37pm

Lady E...to quote Don Coreleone:  "I don forget"....so good to hear from you.....

Best

Jon

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:38pm

you just chapped my ass so many times...actually as years have gone by...i can't remember why...we had great fun nightly...in the old days...finding moments of smiles between the pain...just shootin the shit....i will always hate you for....damn...i can't remember what...butt you pissed me off...and i love you

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #6 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 7:26am

Hi Elaine.  Soooo good to hear you're doing well.  Sure could use a hug around my neck.

Boob

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!