Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi...haven't been on this site in over 10 years. (Read 1023 times)
michael57
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Florida
Hi...haven't been on this site in over 10 years.
Feb 26th, 2016 at 12:22am

Hi Everyone. I see many people still suffering terribly on this site. I remember finding this site after suffering for 2 years and feeling comforted by all the others who were on this site. After 9 years of misery I have been CH free for 10 years now and wanted to re-post what "cured" my CH. After a year of trying meds (none worked) my doctor prescribed (he diagnosed me after having another patient who had CH) my girlfriend out of desperation had done alot of research and brought home the timed-release Melatonin. I tried it and the next day did not have a single episode, it was the first time in 9 years I went a day without an episode (was having 4-6 a day from 5-6's to full on 10's). What a wonderful experience. I took them every day for a year because I was afraid if I didn't I would get a "headache". I don't know if it was the timed release melatonin or if it was just a coincidence and they just stopped but all I know is I have not had a single one in over 10 years. Just wanted to come back and repost because I never forgot the agony I experienced all those years ago and if this works for even one person then hallejuah!!! Take care and hang on,

Michael S.

IP Logged

thierry
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

Galway, Ireland
Re: Hi...haven't been on this site in over 10 years.
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 6:13am

Hi Michael, what a wonderful post.
Truly delighted for you that you are pain free and have been for so long.
It seems that melatonin can and does help some CH sufferers,
glad that you have found a way. Are you still taking the melatonin daily?
I and many others are now pain free thanks to Batch's D3 regimen, it is a blessing.
May you remain PF.
All the best
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2016 at 6:14am by thierry »  

IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Re: Hi...haven't been on this site in over 10 years.
Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:20pm

ya just never know....any true CHer will try ANYTHING and everthing...and they WILL know when the beast leaves us painfree.  ya just are not a true CHer till ya tried every fuckin thing....twice

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!