Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New to this board - I'm Chris from Colombia (Read 832 times)
Chris_Colombia
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

New to this board - I'm Chris from Colombia
Mar 7th, 2016 at 9:56am

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris and I live in Cali, Colombia, South America.

I'm male, 33, married to a very loving woman, and we have two beautiful daughters aged 7 and 9.

I own a small translation company which I run from my home office, there are 3 of us working in the company, and I also work as a freelance translator.

I translate many clinical research protocols for the pharmaceutical industry: Eli Lilly, Pfizer, Bayer, Baxter, GSK, etc.

I joined this board in order to keep up to date with any developments for cluster headaches.

They started 6 years ago when I was 27. Right now they're hitting me for the third time. I've been lucky enough to have remissions for two or two and a half years.

So far, this time around is not nearly as bad as the last two, but it's only been 5 days since they started.

I could not sleep much last night, as the headches hit me three times, and I finally decided to stay awake as I've come to fear sleeping now (like the kids in the Nightmare on Elm Street movies).

Well, that was kind of a long introduction (I'm a translator so I like writing and occassionally get a bit carried away).

I'm glad I could find a site like this.

Thanks to the site creator and to all those members who have joined to make this site possible.
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2016 at 9:58am by Chris_Colombia »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: New to this board - I'm Chris from Colombia
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:46pm

Hola Chris,

Welcome to CH.com.  You've come to the right place.  We know what you've been going through and the good news is it doesn't need to be that way.

There are some very effective methods of controlling CH so all you need to do is ask...

As a side note, I spent several weeks along  Rio Amazonas in 1999 between Caballococha, Peru and Leticia, Colombia on an OAS contract working with the Peruvian Denandro and Policía Nacional de Colombia DIRAN.  I also made a couple trips down river to work with the Brazilian Federal Police (DPF) in Manaus.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!