Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Central serous (Read 808 times)
bcsanders
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Central serous
May 2nd, 2016 at 12:25pm

Hello all

About two months ago I came down with a condition called Central serous chiroretinopathy.   Basically it's like a blister which leaves a liquid like blister behind the retina which ultimately distorts the vision in the eye.  Wondering if anyone with cluster headaches has ever achieved central serous status as well.   The CS effects my left eyes and my clusters always hit on the right side.   I think from a cluster standpoint I am lucky as for the past 30 years they show up every 4 years, almost like clockwork, for about 2 to 3 months.   Last cycle was 2 yrs ago.    I figured if there was any kind of connection those of us on this board would know best.   

Thanks for any input.

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Re: Central serous
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2016 at 5:38am

I very much doubt there is any connection between your CS and your CH. In all the many years I have been reading this website I have never seen any mention of CS.
Sorry to hear you have developed the condition. Thank you for being concerned enough to bring to our attention.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!