Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I think it's over. Typical cycle final results (Read 1731 times)
Blue Meanie
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

I think it's over. Typical cycle final results
May 7th, 2016 at 2:14am

Just thought I would share my experience this time around. 55 days (typical 8 week cycle) I normally get. Totaled 162 attacks. So far 3 days pain free (hope I'm done). I haven't did the alcohol test yet to see for sure, but no shadows, and I believe it's over, thank God.

Tried the D3 regiment for 4 weeks but unfortunately it was a no go. Red Bull helped at first but it ended up not working.

Totaled 14 attacks I couldn't abort. (KILLER). The rest took around 20 minutes each but eventually aborted using my go to meds (O2 & Trex). Virapimil seamed to help after upping the dosage to 520mg. Doc yelled at me for using so much Trex, but I guess she just doesn't understand how important it is to abort these suckers.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, sure glad to have no shadows and feeling pretty good about it for the last 3 days. I am also finally able to get more than 4 hours sleep in a single session without getting woke.

Take care and wishing for pain free days for the rest of you.
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2016 at 12:45am by Blue Meanie »  

IP Logged

Cons Law
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: I think it's over. Typical cycle final results
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2016 at 3:43am

Blue Meanie,

I cant offer much advice as I am still learning about the beast. Good that your cycle is over and hopefully the next one is a long way off.

Stay Positive 

Con

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2016 at 7:11am

Good onya, Blue Meanie, because everyone who beats the beast gives hope to us all!

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - May 29th, 2016 at 12:08am

It was good to see you with a beer in your hand today, Bob! I'm not a drinker, but to see you able to enjoy one thrilled my soul. I'm so glad you were there, today. Don't be a stranger!

jlc

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #4 - May 29th, 2016 at 6:47am

Good to see you again Bob. I'm thinking it is over. Getting a cycle after 7 years had to be tough.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

Blue Meanie
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Jun 3rd, 2016 at 1:27am

They will be picking up my 02 tanks on Monday now that the cycle is over. Hopefully I can do another 7 years. Good  seeing all of you again and meeting new CH friends. Bill thanks for your hospitality. Had a great time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!