Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cranial pressure/ Clogged ears (Read 1513 times)
mfocht
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Cranial pressure/ Clogged ears
May 18th, 2016 at 10:54pm

Hey everybody!
Does anybody experience intense cranial pressure? sometimes I feel like somebody is squeezing my head or I am swimming 12 ft down in water. I also get clogged ears and I begin yawning for  extended periods. I have seen 3 neurologists and all had diagnosed me with clusters but I recently read about inter cranial hypertension headaches and many symptoms are similar to CH. What do y'all think?

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: Cranial pressure/ Clogged ears
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2016 at 4:04am

Mfocht,

I can relate to the yawning and I suffer from Tinnitus so my hearing isn't great at the best of times, but I can't say I've experienced the cranial pressure you describe.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

mfocht
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - May 19th, 2016 at 8:31am

It it doesn't happen during a cluster necessary. It mostly is something I experience throughout the year. It could be independent from the cluster entirely.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #3 - May 19th, 2016 at 3:48pm

Have you had it checked out by a Doctor ?

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

dsnyfreak
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - May 21st, 2016 at 9:49am

I DEFINITELY experience pressure! It is usually the worst post headache ( I am diagnosed with CH but still researching that). I have after pains that are worse with coughing, straining, sneezing, jumping, etc.. no idea if that is the norm but I definitely can understand you!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!