Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Memorial Day 2016 - 3 year Clustersary (Read 602 times)
TeeJ2379
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Central PA, USA
Memorial Day 2016 - 3 year Clustersary
May 29th, 2016 at 9:06am

Celebrating a cluster headache free memorial day weekend so far. It's been 3years since my first cycle and although I still struggle with head pain on occasion, still functional and pain free most days. Very grateful for understanding friends family and coworkers.

My first cycle started the Saturday before Memorial Day 2013.  My daughter was 2 months old, today she is 3 years and 2 months old.

I credit Batch's Vitamin D regiment with helping control my cycles.  I rarely have a prolong stretch of headaches anymore.  I get a break through when the seasons change, but that's usually one day of headache and then I'm back to pain free. 

Thanks to this board for all the support.  To any newbies, keep up reading this board and listen to the vets.  We have all been through this before, we can lean on each other for support and make it through.

Pain free days and nights folks...

Pain is a wonderful teacher and motivator...

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Memorial Day 2016 - 3 year Clustersary
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2016 at 3:33pm

Hey TeeJ,

Thanks for the update on this very special day...  I'm celebrating my 5th CH pain free Memorial Day so know the feeling...

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!